Options

6.2.6 Champion Down!

Just beat the Champion boss and I have to say it wasn’t too horrible. Overall 6.2.6 was one of the easier quests in all of 6.2. 6.2.4 and 6.2.5 were by far the worst due to the stupid global nodes. But I was able to get through them and complete the chapter. I mainly used Doom for the Champion. Was able to get him down to about 45% the first run and then used CAIW for the rest of the fight. Took a few revives to finish the 3rd phase. He kept of intercepting me when I tried to intercept. Stupid ai. Then took a few revives to finish the last phase. It was honestly a fun fight though not as hard as people make it out to be in my opinion. The champs I used consistently for 6.2 were 5*r5 sig 120 Guardian, 6*r1 Dr Doom, CAIW, and Magneto X. I got some good pulls from the rewards. 6* Rhino from the Cavs and 6* Sasquatch from a basic 6* crystal. Hopefully rhino gets a buff in a few months but I’m really happy about the sasquatch pull. Next I’m going to focus on Act 5 exploration and then by then I should be able to tackle the rest of act 6 and eventually become Thronebreaker.

Comments

• Options
    AstamanianaAstamaniana Posts: 23
    So perhaps kabam nerfed the champion too much, if an chapter endboss is easier than the other bosses ;):#
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Congrats

Hopefully you don't get stuck at 6.3.1 Medusa for months like me cause I didn't have a good bleed champ
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

Congrats

Hopefully you don't get stuck at 6.3.1 Medusa for months like me cause I didn't have a good bleed champ

Yeah about that I hear a lot about Medusa but can someone explain what’s so bad about her? I do have Nick Fury, Black Panther, Gwenpool, Joe, Namor. They can all do some good bleed damage.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,114 ★★★★

Congrats

Yeah about that I hear a lot about Medusa but can someone explain what’s so bad about her? I do have Nick Fury, Black Panther, Gwenpool, Joe, Namor. They can all do some good bleed damage.
    It's the buffet node that heals her up so much. I also got stuck on that fight for a good 3 months before I went in with an unawakened NF. I did have 4/5 deep wounds tho.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I also found the champion boss to be far easier than I was anticipating

Congrats though!
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 808 ★★★★
    Maybe they should change Champion back to his original block penetration values and make you do 5 dexes in last 10%. :p
  • Options
    QuikPik said:

Maybe they should change Champion back to his original block penetration values and make you do 5 dexes in last 10%. :p

The last phase was super fun! I enjoyed dexing his specials. I wouldn’t mind having to do it more times. I watched so so many videos of fighting the champion so I had it down.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,137 ★★★★★

Just beat the Champion boss and I have to say it wasn’t too horrible. Overall 6.2.6 was one of the easier quests in all of 6.2. 6.2.4 and 6.2.5 were by far the worst due to the stupid global nodes. But I was able to get through them and complete the chapter. I mainly used Doom for the Champion. Was able to get him down to about 45% the first run and then used CAIW for the rest of the fight. Took a few revives to finish the 3rd phase. He kept of intercepting me when I tried to intercept. Stupid ai. Then took a few revives to finish the last phase. It was honestly a fun fight though not as hard as people make it out to be in my opinion. The champs I used consistently for 6.2 were 5*r5 sig 120 Guardian, 6*r1 Dr Doom, CAIW, and Magneto X. I got some good pulls from the rewards. 6* Rhino from the Cavs and 6* Sasquatch from a basic 6* crystal. Hopefully rhino gets a buff in a few months but I’m really happy about the sasquatch pull. Next I’m going to focus on Act 5 exploration and then by then I should be able to tackle the rest of act 6 and eventually become Thronebreaker.

I don't meant to be rude but how did you got 175k damage by parrying him 😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Congratulations! Hopefully that rhino buff comes soon
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Dude can u pls give me tips for this quest. 6.2.5. My team : NF, doom, claire(my MVP's) iceman(for quake fight and I don't have any other option) spider Gwen. I just want good tips for the final boss
  • Options

I don't meant to be rude but how did you got 175k damage by parrying him 😂😂😂😂
    Bro that was his sp2 not a parry 😂. You get a bunch of prowess from dexing and then you can throw a massive special to finish the fight.
  • Options

Congrats! Dude can u pls give me tips for this quest. 6.2.5. My team : NF, doom, claire(my MVP's) iceman(for quake fight and I don't have any other option) spider Gwen. I just want good tips for the final boss

Well first off you need to keep all of your champs alive. If that means restarting when one of your champs get knocked out or using a revive then so be it. I was lucky enough to have Magneto X for the pre-fight ability so I could easily parry him and attack when he was stunned. Doom is super good for the power control so I didn’t have to worry about Mordo’s power really at all. Took an sp3 but he tanked it. And basically it was just a normal doom fight for me. NF would also be really good to counter mordo’s evade. With Doom I didn’t really have to worry about special delivery or hurt locker because I was constantly cycling my specials. So IMO Doom is the best option. Also don’t worry about do not go gentle. If you die from it then just take in someone else and finish the 1 health.
    @Real_Madrid_76_2
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    @AidenTheWise what about spite?

• Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★

QuikPik said:

The last phase was super fun! I enjoyed dexing his specials. I wouldn’t mind having to do it more times. I watched so so many videos of fighting the champion so I had it down.
    You will don’t worry. He always comes back at some point
  • Options

@AidenTheWise what about spite?

Well since I used doom and the only time I ever had a buff was when I used sp3 or had to dex. And if anything I wanted mordo to have max power when I used sp3. I had to finish the fight with CAIW but that’s just parry heavy. With Magneto X of course.
    @Real_Madrid_76_2
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    edited December 2021
    Currently I’m stuck on 6.2.6. Only champ I have for the boss is doom, but keep getting killed in the middle of the third faze and from thier it’s basically impossible to keep going if you die because it’s hard to heavy before he goes unstoppable. Any tips?
  • Options
    Dash855 said:

Currently I’m stuck on 6.2.6. Only champ I have for the boss is doom, but keep getting killed in the middle of the third faze and from thier it’s basically impossible to keep going if you die because it’s hard to heavy before he goes unstoppable. Any tips?

Keep your eye on the timer and use sp1 when he gets a fury to nullify it immediately. Keep on intercepting cause that’s basically the only way you’re gonna be able to attack him unless he throws a random heavy. If you need just keep on hitting into block to give him power, and then dash in when his special ends. This phase requires a lot of intercepting skill. But basically if you just nullify his fury buffs you’ll be fine. You got it!
    @Dash855