**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Got any tips for passive AI not throwing specials ?

LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
normaly with short fights this is not a problem for me, defender is downed within a time frame or has not enough healthpool to give any troubles.

for fights on abyss, or sometimes in AQ/War boss or mini bosses, the AI (no nodes with the ai not using specials) I can't bait the specials with my normal tactic, like for example not holding block, or hitting into defenders blok, 3 hit combo's (i have no idea if this works either) but it's not working anymore.

My latest experiences are, I've been evading heavy's in a corner for 2 minutes (waiting the clock to end in an AQ fight) but a glitch made me get hit, few frames stuttered on my iphone 12 max.

so if there are any new tips for dealing with this passive AI please drop them! I'd love to learn how to deal with this.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Don’t bait… embrace
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    Don't block
    Try to block less and leave yourself a little open
    I am not having special issues Because of this technique
    Also try hitting their block with 4 hits combos and then just dash back and not blcok
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★

Don't block
    Try to block less and leave yourself a little open
    I am not having special issues Because of this technique
    Also try hitting their block with 4 hits combos and then just dash back and not blcok

Yeah this is what I turn to during those desperate times