**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just beat 6.2.6 The Champion. Whats harder then that for Thronebreaker!?

Didn't expect to burn through those units that was irritating

Interested to hear if there's much more difficult then that coming my way..

Comments

• Options
    Snakep said:

The first time you fight the collector it is a tough fight. Otherwise, nothing is too crazy

Doesn't sound bad if that's the case.. I just gotta save Units/potions/revives again.

These are my maxed champs: 6* R3 Venom, 6* dup R2 Spiderman, NF dup, Ultron dup, Magneto dup, Korg dup, Thing dup

I just need a 6* cosmic awakening gem.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    6.3 has some annoying bosses. From what I remember

Medusa - only takes damage from bleed plus buffet
    NF - he's always pretty annoying. Immune to debuffs
    Havok - power gain, crumbling armor, extinction protocol
    IMIW - power gain, arc overload
    Mysterio - tunnel vision, enhanced poison
    CapIW - crit me if you can plus cascading specials

The bosses in 6.4 weren't as bad as 6.3.

GM - is a very fun fight but it'll cost you units the first time through.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Save up as many potions, revives and 4 hour crystals as you can. I burned through all of my potions and revives and went through about 300 Cavalier 4 hour crystals and didn't spend a single unit on the Grandmaster and I didn't even have that great of a team. I think if I could've done anything different I would've switched Prof X for Colossus. Prof X helps for the phase with reverse controls, but I usually died before the reverse controls started anyways and Colossus' offense would've helped better in that situation.
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★

Snakep said:

The first time you fight the collector it is a tough fight. Otherwise, nothing is too crazy

Doesn't sound bad if that's the case.. I just gotta save Units/potions/revives again.

These are my maxed champs: 6* R3 Venom, 6* dup R2 Spiderman, NF dup, Ultron dup, Magneto dup, Korg dup, Thing dup

How do you have an R3 but now have act 6 beaten?
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    You’ll be fine with that roster, sounds a bit op to be honest
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    There's a Cap IW boss in Act 6 who is annoying because he takes damage from crits only plus with the changes made to him you now can't use Ronan to cheese through him.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    GM was harder for me personally because of reverse controls, otherwise, there really isn't a harder fight in the rest of Act 6.
    CapIW was annoying and you might die if your dex turns into a parry but nothing major.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    edited December 2021
    Don't take the path in 6.4.6 that only allows you to get 3 blunder charges. You will hate your life because failing to dex 1 sp1 = death. The path that removes his unblockable sp1 kinda sucks, but trust me, spending 1-6 revives to beat the path will save you 10-30 revives on the grandmaster since you can just block his first beam.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

Snakep said:

Proof that getting a champ to r3 is not that difficult for all the people that like to whine about it? I know someone in my alliance that has an almost max sig r3 killmonger and they still haven't beaten the Mordo boss. Also summer pain gave out a lot of t5cc so maybe that's why. I also had a r3 before I beat the GM, I just had to press the rank up button and that was it.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Don't take the path in 6.4.6 that only allows you to get 3 blunder charges. You will hate your life because failing to dex 1 sp1 = death. The path that removes his unblockable sp1 kinda sucks, but trust me, spending 1-6 revives to beat the path will save you 10-30 revives on the grandmaster since you can just block his first beam.

Unfortunately I took that path & I could dex only a few Sp1s in the entire fight
    I still remember the horror
    Haven't gone back to 6.4 since then & probably won't go back anytime soon
    Just bcoz of that experience I didn't do GM week in SOP bcoz I heard the Sp1 ws even more messed up than it was in 6.4
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    I remember a Special Connoisseur Man Thing somewhere in 6.4, that guy’s a massive pain
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★

Snakep said:

Proof that getting a champ to r3 is not that difficult for all the people that like to whine about it? I know someone in my alliance that has an almost max sig r3 killmonger and they still haven't beaten the Mordo boss. Also summer pain gave out a lot of t5cc so maybe that's why. I also had a r3 before I beat the GM, I just had to press the rank up button and that was it.
    Exactly. Cav players just like to whine.