**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Counters to Act 6.2 Mordo?

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am stuck in Act 6.2.5 and do not go gentle is definitely not a gentle way to go I did manage to reach Mordo a few times. But he has proved to be too much to handle... What are the best champions to counter the Act 6.2.5 Mordo?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Ghost with full trinity works fine :)
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited December 2021

Ghost with full trinity works fine :)

I have Ghost and Wasp both as 6 stars sadly Hood not beyond a 4 star 😅 @Fit_Fun9329
    I have 5 star Archangel and 6 star Doom as well.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Symbiote
    Quake
    AA
    Doom
    Spider Gwen
    She Hulk
    Wasp
    Blade w/ Ghost Rider synergy
    bm3epps said:

Symbiote
    Quake
    AA
    Doom
    Spider Gwen
    She Hulk
    Wasp
    Blade w/ Ghost Rider synergy

Thank you @bm3epps it's hard to imagine getting embarassed by Mordo of all champs. I managed to easily overpower Sinister and buffed Kingpin as bosses and I am stuck here for 2 months. 🙏🙏
    Crys23 said:

Any hero/metal champ with wMags prefight, if you have him.
    Torch, void

No 5 or 6 star white mags only maximum I have is 4 star one. Times like this makes me wish I had him in higher stars @Crys23. Same with Torch and Void not beyond 4 stars. Thanks a lot tho hopefully my next crystal openings will change the outcome. 🙏🙏
    B00tblack said:

You can YouTube Beroman ‘Act6 Mordo boss solo’d by Ant-man’ for reference.

Thank you @B00tblack 🙏🙏🙏
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Probably Torch with Wags pre fight
    Or dupe Void with Wags pre fight....long fight but safe
    Symbiote Supreme, SM2099, Red Guardian, Doom, Sorcerer, Ghost, all with Wags pre fight
    The Wags pre fight will make that fight comparatively much easier
    The issue is 5* Wags is not available & not everyone has a 6*
    AMS94 said:

Probably Torch with Wags pre fight
    Or dupe Void with Wags pre fight....long fight but safe
    Symbiote Supreme, SM2099, Red Guardian, Doom, Sorcerer, Ghost, all with Wags pre fight
    The Wags pre fight will make that fight comparatively much easier
    The issue is 5* Wags is not available & not everyone has a 6*

I know @AMS94 times like this makes me wish I had White Mags but thank you 🙏
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Ramped stryfe
    He can't evade your mediums if you parry him
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    the problem is not the right champion, but the mechanics of the game, you need to have the whole team alive... otherwise it takes away your offensive precision, and you can't beat it
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Units Man (Sorry couldn't resist).

• Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    If you go with Doom, practice landing his heavy right as the stun timer ends. Mordo won't use Astral Evade, and the fight becomes somewhat easy.

To do it you let the heavy go when there's about 5% left on the stun.
    Gomezlink said:

the problem is not the right champion, but the mechanics of the game, you need to have the whole team alive... otherwise it takes away your offensive precision, and you can't beat it

Only champ i believe is unaffected by ability accuracy reduction is Archangel @Gomezlink

Ramped stryfe
    He can't evade your mediums if you parry him

Never thought he'd be an option thanks @odishika123

Ahhh this never gets old @mostlyharmlessn 🤣🤣🤣
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    IMIW as long as your other champs are not knocked out
    Xguard77 said:

If you go with Doom, practice landing his heavy right as the stun timer ends. Mordo won't use Astral Evade, and the fight becomes somewhat easy.

To do it you let the heavy go when there's about 5% left on the stun.

@Xguard77 I do have 6 star Doom I will definitely try this out
  • AstamanianaAstamaniana Posts: 22
    Void and heimdall syn for surviving - pay attention that all your Champs are alive

Void and heimdall syn for surviving - pay attention that all your Champs are alive </blockquote
    Thanks @Astamaniana

• NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Moleman did it for me. Pretty easy. Two full revives.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    @PapaMidnite007 I recommend you post your 5* and 6* here. Can give better advice then :)
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Was coming here just to say this. Honestly, I've had Moleman rank 3 for a couple months now and just realized he can parry Mordo. Between him and Torch with pre-fight this was pretty easy for me as I started to go for some exploration.

Void can also parry at the cost of one of his debuffs - comes in handy if you forget or accidentally parry and then he has the power control that comes into play.

Torch - prefight melts like butter. If you don't get the solo, even without prefight, he puts in work fast.

Just have a couple of l1 revives and potions farmed up to be on the safe side.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    edited December 2021

Gomezlink said:

Only champ i believe is unaffected by ability accuracy reduction is Archangel @Gomezlink
    but it's the node, it says that for every champion killed on the team, you reduce your accuracy by 20%, revive with a potion of 100 units and use only one champion, if you die, don't enter another one, revive the same, and keep your team live, you will pass the Mordo
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★

Was coming here just to say this. Honestly, I've had Moleman rank 3 for a couple months now and just realized he can parry Mordo. Between him and Torch with pre-fight this was pretty easy for me as I started to go for some exploration.

Void can also parry at the cost of one of his debuffs - comes in handy if you forget or accidentally parry and then he has the power control that comes into play.

Torch - prefight melts like butter. If you don't get the solo, even without prefight, he puts in work fast.

Just have a couple of l1 revives and potions farmed up to be on the safe side.
    void can parry him if you land a fatigue debuff, it disables his astral evades so then it is kinda a normal fight
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Ahhh this never gets old @mostlyharmlessn 🤣🤣🤣
    He's great for clearing so much content