**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Event Question > What are the best cost vs reward point items?

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
I am curious if all the items will have the same unit cost vs. event reward points or will some give you a better ROI than others?

Comments

• FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 312 ★★
    Looks like GGCs and GCs have the same unit/point ratio this year.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Riptide said:

GGCs are the best I think

I’d be willing to take some off your hands 😇

same here lol. I need traders
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    I am up for trading if i dont get anyone in my alliance @Skiddy212 and @Riptide

My line and in game name are the same as my forum name. Ive got 4320 (roughly) an am willing to spend all of that so just hit me up. Same goes for you Riptide if interested
    Skiddy212 said:

My line and in game name are the same as my forum name. Ive got 4320 (roughly) an am willing to spend all of that so just hit me up. Same goes for you Riptide if interested
    My ign name is Groguberg but I dont have line. Currently I am waiting for a reply from a guy in my alliance. If he doesn't want to trade then I can trade 5 GGC's with you.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the offers, but I found an ally mate to trade with.

I’d take any freebies you have though ;)
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    GGCs cost 300 units and give 10x more points

I don't think anything else has a greater return

The Gifting Crystal (not Greater) only has pretty much the same return - 15 units for 150 points.
    There's a level 22 account with the same name. I couldn't find another. Groguberg is my in game name. I have Prof X as my top champ. Hit me up if u can find me @Skiddy
    edited December 2021

There's a level 22 account with the same name. I couldn't find another. Groguberg is my in game name. I have Prof X as my top champ. Hit me up if u can find me @Skiddy

will do after when i have phone connection
    Skiddy212 said:

will do after when i have phone connection
    I traded with my alliance mate. Out of units now. Sorry mate