**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The 6* Feature Crystal..

I've talked with a number of players and it seems like you are way more likely to get a less then desirable champ out of the feature depending on your account progression. Just curious if anyone else gets that impression..

Comments

• Options
    PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    edited December 2021
    Hunting Hercules, opened 25+ 6* featured And 40+ 5* featured And Still dont Have him...
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    I’m in an alliance where we are all more or less the same progression level. We all get wildly different results. I’ve got alliance mates who got Peni and Herc and Spidey2099 real early on. Then there’s me with my sig 100 blue cyclops, sig 80 war machine, and the list goes on.

It’s all RNG. Some people get lucky, some people get Cyclops.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Starz said:

I've talked with a number of players and it seems like you are way more likely to get a less then desirable champ out of the feature depending on your account progression. Just curious if anyone else gets that impression..

It brings me back to the WOPR ... the only want to win is not to play....

When dealing pRNG it all comes down to what your seed is and where are you in the array of items in the crystal when you open it....
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Pupkac said:

Hunting Hercules, opened 25+ 6* featured And 40+ 5* featured And Still dont Have him...

Bro .. you just described my situation… it’s so unbelievable frustrating
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I have opened like 30 of these crystals and no hercules so far.

On the other hand, my friend opened just one out of curiosity and he got hercules.

It's all rng, I remember the featured with aopcalypse on it, I got apo on the first two crystals.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    for the current featured i have a 25.64% chance (adjusted for the price difference 15k versus 10k) to get a character I would rank 2 or higher, and the basic I have a 23.90% chance. So it's not that different between the two for my account currently.

Previous featured though it was more like 20% basic vs 32% featured or something along those lines. I think doing the math is quite important to be honest - both the featured and the basic you will more often than not feel like you're getting hard done by, but actually one can be significantly better than the other when you get a spreadsheet out and add it all up.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,954 ★★★★★
    I opened 2 and got Nebula and Herc. Also opened 7 of the featured 5* and got 4 of the featured champs.