**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo bug?

Guys is it just me or is Mordo a weird champ to fight with? I feel like his block timing is way off, and it messes up my parry... i feel i have to block that split second earlier for mordo, its annoying and not like any other champion.

Comments

• Same here. His block is usually slow to come up and you do have to adjust your timing a bit. That's ok, once you know it... But the real problem is it seems to change with game tweaks and general timing updates, which have been happening a lot over the past few months.

It seemed like he was working more like the other champs as far as block/parry go for the last few weeks. But last night and today in arena, I got smacked in the face a lot while using him.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Yeah, after a while it seems like I've gotten used to it as well, but in 5.3, one missed parry or block and your dead. It sucks that I get used to fighting all the other champs a certain way and he isn't like the others. I just think its something that should be fixed so that he can be fought like other champs equally...
    Thanks, @TheInfinityWatch for making me realize I'm not crazy lol.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Can they do something lol? I feel he's a very useful champ and it sucks he can't be used like other champs :neutral:
  • I find myself trying to end combos on light hits, sometimes using 4 hit combos. And make sure you don't screw up timing and get a special blocked. That'll make you catch a beat down every time with him

It is unfortunate that a champ seemingly designed for parry/heavy usage has so much trouble with that sequence.
  • SnizzJuiceSnizzJuice Posts: 10
    If end combo on a Med attack LLLLM - it pushes opponent back enough to get block up. Block starts before shield is up - when shield is up, he can block unblockable attacks.
    On another note - a mordo bug; if use mephisto to fight him, he will not proc power gain the whole fight after soul entrapment.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    im pretty sure that if you do a 5 hit combo with mordo he cant block right after