**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This poll is tough

I know its not till december. But its going to be really tough. I really hope Dani Moonstar wins. And its hard for me to say that. Cause there are so many good candiades that deserve a spot in mcoc. I just want to say even those who come in second or 3rd spot this poll. Deserve to be put in later. And not completely forgotten. Sorry just had to poor me feelings about this poll out. Beta ray bill, Agetha, prowler, quicksilver, Dani Moonstar, Armor. Its a tough poll. I juat hope my dream comes true and Dani Moonstar even if she loses. Later becomes a playable character.

Comments

• Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Where can I find this poll??? I’ve been saying months that I want my girl Mirage to come to MCOC!!
  • Godstriker56Godstriker56 Posts: 25
    It starts in the 7th in game or on social media
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Ohh okay, but kabam hasn’t stated which characters are in the selection yet have they??
    Pseudo_19 said:

Where can I find this poll??? I’ve been saying months that I want my girl Mirage to come to MCOC!!

Said december by accident lol. Meant january
    Pseudo_19 said:

Ohh okay, but kabam hasn’t stated which characters are in the selection yet have they??

Yeah its small. But they have something about it on twitter. Might have something here some where talking about it.
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    I agree I don’t like the champs that everyone likes. Not that I have anything against them, I just like when Kabam adds obscure champs that now many people know about like you said, Dani Moonstar. I personally want Crystal but also Armor cause I’ve never heard of her before.

I agree I don’t like the champs that everyone likes. Not that I have anything against them, I just like when Kabam adds obscure champs that now many people know about like you said, Dani Moonstar. I personally want Crystal but also Armor cause I’ve never heard of her before.

Yeah, just really hoping this dream comes true. Most mine dont.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Without knowing their abilities this poll is guesswork and fandom only.

Without knowing their abilities this poll is guesswork and fandom only.

In ways yes