**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Great Cav Offer Kabam

2»

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★
    kLoWn said:

All you thronebreakers saying youd trade for the cav gift stop lying 😆😆

I’m definitely wishing I’m had gotten that’s r1 to 2 I’m ain’t lying one it way better for me since the nexus for me isn’t game break anymore and one more thing I’m much rather safe tier5 b for r4 further.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I’ll take it if you don’t want it
  • Options
    kLoWn said:

After my pulls, yeah. I'd trade
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    As a cav, where I'm trying to get as many 6* I can get, I would have benefitted from getting a 6* Nexus just to increase my roster. It's understandable that everyone is at a different progression with different needs. Kabam could have given a bit more choices to decide which would suit each player differently. We had to claim the free gift in the store.
    If I had a 6* Her, a 1-2 rank-up gem would've been perfect, no complaints here.
    Overall, I can't complain, I'll just save it when I get 6* Her, Kitty Pryde, or 6* BGT champ, it's a free gift rather than I have to pay Kasham $$$ for some of the ridiculous deals lately.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    kLoWn said:

I don't think anyone would trade a nexus for a 1-2 gem, specifically, but when you're pulling 6*s left and right yet don't have the means to rank them up, the resources get way more valuable than the ability to pull a single new champion (even from a nexus). If you break the two gifts down as "champion acquisition" and "rank-up resources", I wouldn't be surprised if most TBers struggle more with the latter than the former and would therefore prefer a gift in the latter category.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Even if some players, Cavs and TB, didn’t get what they hoped, these are really good free gift. So thank you very much Kabam !!!

Maybe next year could the players get a choice in the store ?
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

I also thought the point of the gift card and a store was to provide more choice/flexibility for each player. As they might be in different situations. Like, the way a gift card works irl? I thought that's what it was designed to do. As it stands, I can't see why if there was only one item in the store, what was the point of the card or the store? Thanks for the free gift. I just don't understand is all, but maybe someone knows why they chose the card/store format of delivery?

So u could’ve not duble dip. Like there use to :-)
    Oh, you mean change progression level right during the gift? Ah, ok.. didn't realize.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    kLoWn said:

Oh, it's not a lie. Even before I saw the results. I was personally hoping for shard form vs crystal cause I'm saving for the next Featured. And either way, it's rng based. Where the gem is not. There's value in that alone. As you can see by my Nexus pull. I can always use a 6 star rank up gem. At higher levels t5b has become hard to keep up. To me the gem is equal to 3 t5b.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Id prefer this to the 6* nexus i got.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    So wrong..specially starting from the title...
    It's a gift not an offer . Stop crying over free stuff
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    As a TB I preferred the 1-2 gem I got last Christmas to this nexus. I'll hold this and pray I get one of the better featured champs when they land in the basic next month.

Cavs should be happy - once you have a good champ it will help you progress w/o using up catalysts.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    ZanerJay said:

I can take my CGR to rank 2 easier now, I am happy with the gem, but why make a “store” out of it instead of just giving the gem?

This was confusing at first but they seem to have done this to allow ppl who want to progress to Cav/TB/whatever level to do so before taking the gift.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 845 ★★★★
    I'm really happy with my Cav gift. It was much more than I was expecting. Now I've got the dilemma of picking which next 6* to rank 2...
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    As a newer Cav player, I have to say, I love this gift. It took me a while to get up resources to rank 2 my Shang Chi. I am appreciative of what they gave us. It is something I can put to use. I would much rather have this than a chance at a champ I cannot use. Thank you Kabam! Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Options
    laxthelaxthe Posts: 51
    Getting a very valuable item for free and still complaining because higher tiers get better gifts. I dont usually say “become TB then” because people might have different priorities in life and this is just a game, however; if you are gonna whine about it, just become TB it’s not that hard anymore.
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I have a cav account and TB, I would have honestly preferred to get the Cav gift on my TB account. And I’m fairly certain if the gifts would have been reversed between Cav and TB then the forums would still be flooded with posts about Cav’s getting screwed over again.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Would have much preferred the r1-2 gem.

The nexus is all RNG. The stones, they're not doing anything at 1-3 per class.

The 1-2 gem is worth a lot more in guaranteed materials and as a generic, can use it on any champ you want.

Don't complain Cavs. Don't complain anyone. It was a gift and not too bad all around for a freebie.

• Options

Would have much preferred the r1-2 gem.

The nexus is all RNG. The stones, they're not doing anything at 1-3 per class.

The 1-2 gem is worth a lot more in guaranteed materials and as a generic, can use it on any champ you want.

Don't complain Cavs. Don't complain anyone. It was a gift and not too bad all around for a freebie.

You picked KG right?
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★

I thought the gift was fantastic, I was expecting a five star AG crystal maybe a generic for cav and the generic 1-2 for TB. On my free to play second account I’m only cav so a generic 1-2 gem is a perfect gift that makes an impact
    for that account. On my main account I’ve been TB for a long time and last year we got a CLASS 1-2 gem not a generic. This years gift turned out so dang good, from the six star nexus I finally, finally duped my six star nick fury. Honestly made my holiday! I’ve had some tough luck with nexuses but seeing that nick pop up as the first champ was amazing. I don’t care what anyone says Kabam nailed this one. Sig stones were nice too, few more levels on omega and void :):):) cheers folks!