**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally a lucky 6 -star Nexus. But which is best choice for a rank 3?

Prior 6 nexus crystals were disappointing, with the WINNING choices being nebula, daredevil hk, heimdall, Howard the Duck, spider gwen and drax. The 7th time must be the charm since these are all rank 3 worthy champs - but how much so if you are already wel on the way to maxing out the 5 star version?

I currently have a 5 star versions of void at 4/55 and sig 180, a CGR at 5/65 sig 60, and AA at 5/65 at sig 140.

I’m leaning toward CGR since I don’t have a standout rank 3 cosmic yet (venom and venompool are worthy, but maybe not as first). I have a science awakening gem, but would only have 25 or so sig stones to put into void.

What would you do?

Finally a lucky 6 -star Nexus. But which is best choice for a rank 3? 82 votes

Cosmic Ghost Rider
48%
DrZolaErza_Scarletbuffajrheruheru511Rbk19yuwCap366Colonaut123RookiiePikoluMiStaLovaDes99TRONG94SoulOfDarknessFilledPizzaLegionnaireMaratoxH3t3rChachaji01IronGladiator22 40 votes
Archangel
51%
fmussapTerrathanks4playingKennadoBrokenWarlord5386CupidJakearoundMoosetiptronicWolviedrone97JhonST33Hector_1475SbkruebBugmat78EtjamaDeaconHera1d_of_Ga1actusUsername19273Thoye3TrubluMate 42 votes
Void
0%

Comments

• Options
    Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Archangel
    I might me biased here but I’m going for that AA dupe. I absolutely loveee AA and considering how difficult it is to dupe champs, I’m going for him anyday
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Archangel
    AA...
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Awakened AA is better than the others by a decent margin
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Archangel
    Wow l! That’s a crazy nexus choice!
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Archangel
    Sweet baby jesus 6 lbs, 5 oz……that’s some luck..
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    Archangel
    I have all three as awakened rank 3’s, AA gets most use.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Archangel
    Aa all day. And rank up that cable. The dudes an unreal beast with apoc and it makes apoc so much more godly.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Sad 0% void noises
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Very jealous. Wish I got CGR…..
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    AA
  • Options
    Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    I have only one rule: new is always better!
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
    Archangel
    I’d go for the AA dupe for sure, but admittedly I don’t love CGR.
  • Options
    IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Thanks for the input. I guess the lack of void love makes sense - he is really there for reversing healing, power gain, etc more than damage and you would need to somehow awaken the 6 star and then get 150+ sigs to make him useful

But isn’t AA at 5/65 going to be similar to void in that you get the reduced ability accuracy and damage as a 5 star and just have to wait for the the damage over time to kill them? Or is rank 3 a big step up?