**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Today’s offers

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
These are legit terrible kabam. Most of my ally planned to buy and now I don’t think anyone will unless they absolutely need to for gifting. Quite disappointing. Why in the word do you think people want to get a bunch of 3* champs for $100?

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

I am not one to complain on offers but yeah these are bad. I was hoping something good so I can buy units for more GGCs with a bonus, but nah.

Agree. Some rank up materials based on progression would have been nice. And it would have motivated me to try for better ranking on gifting event. Oh well, I guess I'll save some money this year 😋
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

My issue is why are the 2021 champs excluded? 2020 champs are now all over 1 year old at the best and almost 2 years old at the worst. Wtf are they thinking?

They are thinking they can make more by selling 2021 cavs with units once the selector arena starts.
  • CaboDestro1CaboDestro1 Posts: 54
    Yeah disappointing Christmas offers. I'll just save my money and gift cards for something else.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Y'all don't even realize that last year's Xmas deals were just shards. These are an improvement over last year's. Xmas deals have never, ever been extraordinary. You people are the absolute worst. Whiney crybabies.
    GarrettN said:

My issue is why are the 2021 champs excluded? 2020 champs are now all over 1 year old at the best and almost 2 years old at the worst. Wtf are they thinking?

Because 2021 hasn't ended is my guess
    GarrettN said:

GarrettN said:

Because 2021 hasn't ended is my guess
    I’m assuming you weren’t playing last year and didn’t know. They put out 2020 cav crystals in December of last year with spider ham who was the December champion. Those are still the most recent cav crystals they’re selling. I can understand not complaining about the free gift yesterday as it was free. But I get people being upset when the offers and numerically less valuable than last year.
    I've been playing since this game has been released. You asked why they had released 2021, I said cause it wasn't over yet. Doesn't matter what they did last year. I don't know the real reason why.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    How so? You get the Units you always get. Anything after that is a gift. Any other time of the year, you just get the Units. So how do you have every right in the world to air grievances, aside from the fact that we all have the right to express ourselves. Which is true. That doesn't always mean our points are valid.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I'm so glad about these offers. Im not tempted one bit to spend any money today thanks to them.
    Fuzzycat said:

Trolls will be trolls, I guess. Even on Christmas Day! :D

And the toxic community that is MCOC will always be toxic, even on Christmas Day

How so? You get the Units you always get. Anything after that is a gift. Any other time of the year, you just get the Units. So how do you have every right in the world to air grievances, aside from the fact that we all have the right to express ourselves. Which is true. That doesn't always mean our points are valid.

You consider offers that cost money "gifts"? Really? They put additional items in to entice spending on these offers, not to thank anyone for buying them.... all that being said. How could you justify them being less than they were 12 months ago?
    No. I call the Offers that cost money Offers. We all know what the regular Unit Offers include. Units, and that's it. That's what we pay for. The rest is a bonus.

You consider offers that cost money "gifts"? Really? They put additional items in to entice spending on these offers, not to thank anyone for buying them.... all that being said. How could you justify them being less than they were 12 months ago?
    No. I call the Offers that cost money Offers. We all know what the regular Unit Offers include. Units, and that's it. That's what we pay for. The rest is a bonus.
    You just said no, then spent two sentences justifying why yes, you believe exactly that, then didn't answer my question at all?
    Say what? I responded no to your assertion, and pointed out that the bonus Items are added on to the Unit Offers themselves. Unless you think for some strange reason that the Items always come with Units, then it's all extra.
    As for 12 months ago, care to point out where it was ever said that the bonus needs to be equal to or greater than previous ones? This whole comparative nonsense is just increasing expectations.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

You actually don't need to buy them. Is not like P2W player's didn't had a huge advantage already

Sounga like something happened with you. You've been sounding down for a while now. All good mate? Asking out of concern and not sarcasm.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★

Y'all don't even realize that last year's Xmas deals were just shards. These are an improvement over last year's. Xmas deals have never, ever been extraordinary. You people are the absolute worst. Whiney crybabies.

What are you smoking fella
    Pass it to me if you have the name
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I wish Kabam would stop throwing these trashy Cav nexus crystals about like we care about them. Stop it!
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    DannyB01 said:

I wish Kabam would stop throwing these trashy Cav nexus crystals about like we care about them. Stop it!

Once players stop buying them, they will stop selling them. BG was right, these cavalier crystals built a big gap in the game's economy.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    These are better than last years. Every Christmas offer looks like these. Last year‘s was almost entirely five star shards. There was no gold in last years offers. And there certainly wasn’t Nexus cavs?