**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Miikes Revenge Carina Challenge

I currently have 45 revives saved, is that a safe amount to do this challenge? Or should I save up more?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    It usually costs around 30. If you are able to play well then that should be enough
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I'd say more becuase of the collecter
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    It cost me more than 30. More like double cuz of collector.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★

It usually costs around 30. If you are able to play well then that should be enough

Where does 30 come from? Wasn't the average for most YouTubers 40+ or am I remembering incorrectly?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★

Where does 30 come from? Wasn't the average for most YouTubers 40+ or am I remembering incorrectly?
    I personally used 30, and from the one's I saw they also used 30 as well
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

MSD did 20
  • Chachaji01Chachaji01 Posts: 13
    I completed this challenge in 43 revives. Almost 25+ was the collector alone, and I consider myself at a decent skill level. It’s always better to be over-prepared OP. Good luck!