**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why are the drop rates for the year-based cavalier crystals not displayed?

peckle1907peckle1907 Posts: 40
edited December 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is regarding the cavalier selectors from unit deals today. It could just be bad RNG all around but the 6* drop rates from these in my alliance were abysmal, so I went to check the drop rates to make sure they were correct; however, I could not find it anywhere. They don't show up on the crystal where the "drop rates" text should be and they don't show up on the purchase screens either. I'm wondering why this is the case. Since Kabam has continuously made the mistake of offering cavalier crystals with incorrect drop rates in the past year, I feel like not displaying the drop rates is a bit shady. Is this a bug or an oversight?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• PoketanPoketan Posts: 8
    I opened 9 of them and got 6 x 3* and 3 x 4*. Garbage. I looked for drop rates but couldn't find them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I'm also curious if the rule applies to bonus material added. The actual purchase is the Units.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

I'm also curious if the rule applies to bonus material added. The actual purchase is the Units.

That's why an official reply from kabam is needed. Just to clarify and explain the thought process behind all this. A lot of questions and what's and ifs

That's why an official reply from kabam is needed. Just to clarify and explain the thought process behind all this. A lot of questions and what's and ifs
    Sure. I'm just adding thoughts.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    The nexus cav crystals had the odds showing and they were also part of the basket of items being bought with real money
  • Hey there, I'm checking with the team on this. Did anyone happen to screenshot what they saw on their end when viewing the offer or trying to view the Crystal from the offer screen? Or what the name of the Crystal was showing as? Just trying to get as much info as I can on what you all were seeing in each screen so we can look into this more thoroughly.
  • Hopper1313Hopper1313 Posts: 30

Hey there, I'm checking with the team on this. Did anyone happen to screenshot what they saw on their end when viewing the offer or trying to view the Crystal from the offer screen? Or what the name of the Crystal was showing as? Just trying to get as much info as I can on what you all were seeing in each screen so we can look into this more thoroughly.

• Hopper1313Hopper1313 Posts: 30

Hey there, I'm checking with the team on this. Did anyone happen to screenshot what they saw on their end when viewing the offer or trying to view the Crystal from the offer screen? Or what the name of the Crystal was showing as? Just trying to get as much info as I can on what you all were seeing in each screen so we can look into this more thoroughly.

Note the difference between the cav nexus and the selector. The cav nexus has an information button, which is how you would see the drop rates. The selector doesn't have that. And there's a screenshot earlier in the post by Lestate2499 that shows even after selecting the crystals, when you go to open them, there isn't an information option.
  • kgrobinskgrobins Posts: 16
    I didn't screenshot it but did notice there was no list of all the available champs or drop rates on the 2020 crystal. I bought two different bundles and it didn't show on either.
  • MR6187MR6187 Posts: 12
    edited December 2021

Here is the screen showing no drop rates. I put In a ticket and the response was comical.
  • I also noticed this but did not screen shot it. I opened 6 crystals and got 5 3*s and a 4*
  • The team was able to confirm that these Crystals did have the normal Cavalier Crystal drop rates. We believe we found the display issue that prevented the rates from displaying, so this shouldn't affect any other Crystals.
    Zan0 said:

The team was able to confirm that these Crystals did have the normal Cavalier Crystal drop rates. We believe we found the display issue that prevented the rates from displaying, so this shouldn't affect any other Crystals.

Are we just supposed to take the teams word for it after they mess up the drop rates on most cav crystal offers
    Considering they've taken onus whenever they were incorrect, yes.

Zan0 said:

The team was able to confirm that these Crystals did have the normal Cavalier Crystal drop rates. We believe we found the display issue that prevented the rates from displaying, so this shouldn't affect any other Crystals.

Are we just supposed to take the teams word for it after they mess up the drop rates on most cav crystal offers
    Considering they've taken onus whenever they were incorrect, yes.
    The difference is the drop rates were actually visible to everyone in those cases.
    They weren't visible for years, yet the data collected by Players was consistent with the Drop Rates posted after the decision to include them. Regardless, they've taken responsibility whenever something was incorrect. People are either going to believe them, or they're going to be suspicious.
    I am sure there were times that comp was provided when no odds were posted after the new rules came into place. This should be no different.
    Also I have screenshots of the annuals not showing odds and the cav showing odds. So same basket of items. They should all show odds

@Kabam Zibiit there is what we saw. Which is not what we should see. We need to see the odds on these crystals but they were not present.
This discussion has been closed.