**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ALLIANCE WAR: I CAN'T SET UP DEFENDER TACTIC CAUSE I GET GAME FREEZE

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
Hello! Like the title says, I can't set up the global nodes for alliance war defense, nor can I select the 3 attacker bans. I've been having this issue ever since the aw map update that also introduces attacker bans. Nothing works. I get an indefinite game freeze and I can't select anything because the only way out of the game freeze is to force quit the app and restart it. Unfortunately, restarting the app does not resolve the issue, as I tried again and again with no different luck. I tried to contact the kabam support but the standard reply was not helpful: they told me to restart the game and try again. I also know this issue is widely spread, as I'm in contact with other alliance leaders who have the same issue. To add further details: we're currently ranked as tier 4. Alliances in tier 1 and 2 don't need to pick the defender tactic, as it is predetermined every season. While for tier 3 and below we do get to pick. During these various off season wars, I tried many times and never succeeded in setting the defender tactic. To my surprise, there was one time when the defender tactic was automatically set up to be the new one: unstoppable armor. I didn't set it. Nor did any of my officers. We also plan to use "high ground" as a defender tactic but we cannot select it. Today we matched an alliance that placed with high ground. This is the second or third time during these off season wars. This proves that some alliances are able to properly set up their global nodes, but we can't.

I'd like to know if the team is aware of this issue and to ask the rest of the community to confirm the existence of this issue, as apparently the support team is not aware of it.

Thank you in advance for the help!

Comments