**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unit offers - Cav drop rates

Does anyone know what were the drop rates of those Annual Cavalier crystals? I think the drop rates were bugged. I could not see the drop rates of those crystals in my crystals stash. I did not check if there was a way to see drop rates at the time of selecting it from the selector. Could anyone please help here if they have a way to know the drop rate for annual cavalier crystals which we could select from Christmas units offers? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I’m pretty sure they didn’t show the drop rates
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    They weren't displayed. They should be the same as regular Cavs. They're not Featured Cavs.
  • Options
    JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    edited December 2021
    The question is, why not show drop rates in the crystal stash as it’s shown for other crystals?? I have happily accepted any outcome as my luck and never complained before. This one looked a bit different.. I think at least someone from Kabam should help with a clarification. That’s all I (and others who feel like me) would want. @Kabam Miike any comments? Please help.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

They weren't displayed. They should be the same as regular Cavs. They're not Featured Cavs.

Source??
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Miike any help here? Any comments??
  • Options
    Last comment before I give up..