**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Upcoming 6* featured predictions

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
So we’re about 15 days out from the new 6* featured crystal and here’s my guess at what I would expect judging from the last few featureds.

Of course we have the new 6 6* characters:

Kitty
Nimrod
Knull
Antivenom
Sersi
Ikarus

Past that, we’ve got the last couple reworks that will likely make it in:

Hawkeye
Joe fixit

Keeping in the spirit of including 2-3 characters that are currently unavailable as 6* but have been in arenas and crystals recently I would expect:

Voodoo
Ghost rider
Hyperion (hopefully and would round out the 4 cosmics in the crystal)

Usually there’s also at least one solid beyond god tier that gets pushed in:

Mole man (As there’s no skill champs currently in the featured lineup and he missed being in one after his rework)
Kingpin
Black widow CV (hasn’t been in a featured in a long time and would help out the mystic deficiency)
Doom (for the same reason but I would see that as being much less likely)

Past this, they’ll likely stuff in some duds and some characters that are ok like juggernaut, agent venom, night crawler, Elsa etc. personally if even a few of the above predictions are right, I could see it being a very solid crystal and would definitely be exciting!

Comments

• Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 425 ★★★
    No featured skill champ, so I hope at least 2 great ones. I was hoping Hyperion, but don’t think he’ll make it in there with 3 featured cosmics. Probably a rather bad champ, but hopefully one that’s getting reworked while the crystal is available.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I’m hoping they add Magik.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,685 ★★★★
    I agree there will be a top tier mystic. Also agree they won’t put a new champ like Magik in prior to monitizing her. As much as I’d like it to be Doom, I think Claire is a good call. She hasn’t been in for a while and with Kitty and other vg new champs I think her vs. Doom makes more sense. Sorc Sup, Longshot, and DM have all been in over the last 12-18 months.

Also think MM vs KP will make an appearance for Skill, and agree on Hawkeye given the buff. Think the rest of the skills will be less good given those two.

Think the 4th cosmic will be a weak one given the other three, but likely one that will get a buff.

Curious what they do with Tech to supplement Nimrod. Hoping for Ultron personally.

Not sure Fixit will be in despite his buff since he was in two crystals ago. They probably need one more solid one to supplement Antivenom. Cap IW would be nice, but guessing it will be more of a mid tier one. Thing maybe?
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

So we’re about 15 days out from the new 6* featured crystal and here’s my guess at what I would expect judging from the last few featureds.

Of course we have the new 6 6* characters:

Kitty
    Nimrod
    Knull
    Antivenom
    Sersi
    Ikarus

Past that, we’ve got the last couple reworks that will likely make it in:

Hawkeye
    Joe fixit

Keeping in the spirit of including 2-3 characters that are currently unavailable as 6* but have been in arenas and crystals recently I would expect:

Voodoo
    Ghost rider
    Hyperion (hopefully and would round out the 4 cosmics in the crystal)

Usually there’s also at least one solid beyond god tier that gets pushed in:

Mole man (As there’s no skill champs currently in the featured lineup and he missed being in one after his rework)
    Kingpin
    Black widow CV (hasn’t been in a featured in a long time and would help out the mystic deficiency)
    Doom (for the same reason but I would see that as being much less likely)

Past this, they’ll likely stuff in some duds and some characters that are ok like juggernaut, agent venom, night crawler, etc. personally if even a few of the above predictions are right, I could see it being a very solid crystal and would definitely be exciting!

Fixed
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Really hoping Psylocke is in it... Nothing to really back it up besides she hasn't been in a Featured in a bit, as far as I'm aware, I've just been dying to get her as a 6 Star.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Ok here are my predictions the new champs will be obvious Kitty, Nimrod, knull, antivenom, sersi and ikarus maybe even kraven might be added
    Reworked champs:Hawkeye and maybe Joe Fixit
    In spirit of those not in 6 star... Ghost Rider and maybe Hyperion
    The duds you can expect the likes of Iron patriot, agent venom, juggernaut, ironman og etc.
    As for some awesome champs hoping for Doom, Claire, Ghost, She Hulk etc.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I'm hoping for some really good tech champs.
  • Options
    ChagaljChagalj Posts: 30
    Apoc and ghost, hopefully
  • Options
    Anyone seen a leak yet? Was thinking after the update dropping someone might have done some data mining…
  • Options
    GarrettN said:

Anyone seen a leak yet? Was thinking after the update dropping someone might have done some data mining…

I wish. I’m sitting on 146k shards…but nah I don’t think anyone’s leaked the new crystals for the last several rotations. The last time we knew early was when they put one in the cyber Monday offers last year.
    Actually there was an accurate leak/data mine of the last 6* featured a couple of days beforehand.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Definitely looking for kitty and knull so I don’t mind so much who the basic champs are. But a Hyperion sounds nice :)

Also would love to finally grab mole man on my main account, as I see his name being thrown around.
  • Options
    YoucantseemeYoucantseeme Posts: 48
    Already got 6* kitty+ awakening. I’m only really looking forward to nimrod, Icarus, knoll and antivenom.
  • Options
    Ashok1504Ashok1504 Posts: 40
    You guys are forgetting about blade! I'm not absolutely sure but I feel he will be in this featured crystal!
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I’m am betting on them putting the fresh 6* blade in there.
  • Options
    Skill will have Blade as an option.