**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Moleman true accuracy

Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I think it's pretty much been common knowledge that moleman would keep his true accuracy even while frenzied so long as your monster mass remained below 10. It does not seem to be functioning like that anymore. Did kabam fix that or what? I haven't noticed any talk about it, so I didn't figure that happened.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    No, true accuracy will stay there as long as you frenzied before 10 mm
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    I’m happy with the bug atleast. It’s not the end of the world if he had it. He’s now just another champ with true accuracy
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★
    Ya there must have been a node interaction I wasn't paying attention to. Happened again today, but also didn't happen in the same fight so I'm guessing that's it. Somehow daar has to be affecting it. It's the quake boss in the cav eq.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Does this mean, if you gain 8 monster mass, trigger Frenzy you will still have True Accuracy? And then if you heavy to now have 8+4 monster mass, you'll still be Frenzied, have 12 Monster Mass, and True Accuracy?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Does this mean, if you gain 8 monster mass, trigger Frenzy you will still have True Accuracy? And then if you heavy to now have 8+4 monster mass, you'll still be Frenzied, have 12 Monster Mass, and True Accuracy?
    Yes
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

Is this the longest standing bug that's not Been acknowledged?

Sentry has been bugged since he was released afaik
    Ah. The indestructible thingy?
    No. In steadfast approach he has 100% perfect block chance which means his parry stuns should be a lot longer in that state but they arent