**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to use 6* Tech Awakening Gem on?

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
All my current options are below.
Guilly2099 and Warlock are both Rank 2, everyone else is rank 1.

Who to use 6* Tech Awakening Gem on? 33 votes

G2099
9%
SaiyanAdvLBN1 3 votes
Warlock
21%
Spity68Uncle_Fatty_247RenaxqqScrubhanZAHIDMALIK1588Fire_3JinnyTTY 7 votes
Wait out for another...
69%
F4k3_GaM3rthanks4playingAKTEKBrokenMalreck04FluffyPigMonsterStevieManWonderEtjamaMother_FlerkenWhoDaPooSkydad23FiiNCHARW2000Random132JoshKosh557OakenshieldjbxotiicDraconic_12willrun4adonutthepiggy 23 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    G2099
    1. Who ever you like the most since it shouldnt matter what anyone else says if a champ is FUN to you. We are supposed to play for fun so your own feeling goes above all.

2. G2099 is my pick. Her sig is misunderstood by the player base at large. At sig 1, ANY combo shield gives you the damage cap of 10% when getting hit. Not just the combo shield from her sig itself. Meaning if you're at sig 1 and you do some heavy attacks, those will give you the damage cap also. Trust me, at high levels, not getting combed into oblivion OR one shot is amazing to have and will save your ass.
  • Options
    ARW2000ARW2000 Posts: 53
    Wait out for another...
    I'd save it for ghost
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wait out for another...
    The only one you have that actually needs their sig is Vision AoU and I just can't recommend using it one him when there are other, better power control champs
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Ok, thanks all. I'll probably just keep a hold of it for now.
  • Options
    YoucantseemeYoucantseeme Posts: 48
    Wait out for another...
    I mean warlock sig gives you a bit more damage output, but keeping it will be better
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Wait out for another...
    Keep it for Ghost, Ultron, or Nimrod.