**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can you reject gifts ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Somebody outside my alliance send me crystals by what I assume was a mistake and I don’t have the units to send them back . Is there a way to reject gifts ? Don’t want that person to screw themselves
Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    No u can’t and it not a trade even but gifts so he faulted if it where a mistake
  • Options
    JetscolorJetscolor Posts: 8
    One of my ally member saved for months just for this gifting event, he suppose to send 20 GGC to another ally member as trade. But he sent to a wrong person that in the same ally and that guy don’t have any units….long story short, bye bye 6000 units
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Somebody outside my alliance send me crystals by what I assume was a mistake and I don’t have the units to send them back . Is there a way to reject gifts ? Don’t want that person to screw themselves

Don’t open or claim the crystals. Try contacting support. Maybe they can help return the units to the person who sent the gift.
  • Options
    Unfortunately there's no gift receipt
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    Slightly different issue, had an alliance member (Conquer level) send those 15 unit crystals to mee where getting 300 unit GGC gets you more valuable stuff. I would have preferred 300 unit GGC.
    Opening those 15 units crystal to get a 3* AG isn't what I exactly had in mind in ranking 5* and 6* roster. ☹️
    I gifted back those 15 units crystals with a notice to send me only GGC, and I still end up getting my 15 units crystals.