**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Rank 2 Poll…this time with context…

TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Sorry to run this again, but I think it’s important to ask this question with some context. So, which of these 6* champs (all unawakened) would be most helpful at rank 2 with the following objectives and existing roster…or should I wait for someone else;

Objective - achieve thronebreaker. I only have act 6.4.6 to complete, so the Grandmaster fight is the most obvious challenge. Also still have Labyrinth and Abyss to complete, but not sure how bothered I am about those.

Existing top ranking champs;

6* R2
Cap Marvel Movie
Cosmic Ghost Rider

5* maxed
Archangel
Apoc
Colossus
Omega Red
Magneto
Fury
Stealth Spidey
Stark Spidey
Ghost
Hyperion
Doom
Black Widow CV
She-Hulk
Cap IW
Human Torch

6* Rank 2 Poll…this time with context… 23 votes

Tigra
0%
Diablo
8%
Scarcity27Oakenshield 2 votes
Guillotine 2099
13%
FabwiziScrubhanLBN1 3 votes
Venompool
4%
Draconic_12 1 vote
Hercules
69%
SpeedbumpKennadoAdvEtjamaFelix33MR_61088FiiNCHRenaxqqawesomesauceRouger4Celtic1981sherin_66jbxotiicWooptyfrickendoowillrun4adonutOddkinsons7 16 votes
Mysterio
4%
Mysterio 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    Diablo
    Particularly since you already have two ranked cosmic champs. Doubly so if you run suicides.

If not, probably Herc
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Why would you need a 6r2 to get TB if you have that many 5r5?
  • Options

Why would you need a 6r2 to get TB if you have that many 5r5?

Well, as I said, the major concern is the Grandmaster fight and having the best champs available to take him on. If I already have the most suitable champs available in my existing roster, then I guess it’s a moot point, but if one of those 6* champs will help me, then it would be useful to know.
  • Options
    This is the rest of my 6* roster, if there’s someone in there who would be more useful than those in the poll, please let me know…

• Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Mysterio
    Literally the easiest vote ever, didn't even need to read the text once I saw the option.
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 ★★★
    Hercules
    Herc is the obvious choice... ghost too but you have her as a 5*