**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Odin Pre-Fights

TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve been taking Hercules into AQ, and now I’m back to back weeks, I’ve been losing the Odin ore-fight abilities. Why is that? Glitch or is there something I’m doing wrong?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    It’s been a bug for a while
  • TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    Thank you all for explaining this bug to me. With how much money Kabam gets, you’d think bugs and gameplay issues could be easily fixed.
  • Man2thMan2th Posts: 47

I’ve been taking Hercules into AQ, and now I’m back to back weeks, I’ve been losing the Odin ore-fight abilities. Why is that? Glitch or is there something I’m doing wrong?

It’s happened to me and another Officer who take the Buffed Up paths with Herc and Odin in Map 8.

Honestly this game is right there on the fence to just walk away from and call it a day despite the 7 years of playing it. If you are still playing this game competitively as long as me then the experience to endure some serious turbulence with many validation points to quit MCOC and go find something else is any day now.

No sense to drag out the consistent ball drops for the game or rants. AW is the highlight for me and once again - Kabam staff is “looking into it”. The cookie cut rehearsed response. Doesn’t surprise me.
  • TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    Man2th said:

It’s happened to me and another Officer who take the Buffed Up paths with Herc and Odin in Map 8.

Honestly this game is right there on the fence to just walk away from and call it a day despite the 7 years of playing it. If you are still playing this game competitively as long as me then the experience to endure some serious turbulence with many validation points to quit MCOC and go find something else is any day now.

No sense to drag out the consistent ball drops for the game or rants. AW is the highlight for me and once again - Kabam staff is “looking into it”. The cookie cut rehearsed response. Doesn’t surprise me.
    I took a long break from the game. I didn’t play at all for 8 months and then I’ve played in a alliance again for over a month. AQ besides this Odin bug as been okay but I dislike AW so much now. If your feeling burnt out, take some time away like I did then just play casually. You might start enjoying it more.