**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Tactics and Bans

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
It's still inactive for me. Cannot select, just wigs out the game and have to back out of the app if you try. Is this intended? And will we not get a chance to try it during off season?
Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    Tactic settings do not work, track 9 is bugged and the kabam is not responding for a couple of weeks
    AND KABAM YOU WANT TO BEGIN THE SEASON!
  • Options
    Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    nothing's working in tier 3-5 and kabam is not listening to our feedback... we've been telling them all month that this is not working but they don't say anything about it...
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    We've also been asking for Tactics to be scrapped altogether for actual years now. But they keep insisting on them season after season. Is their creator the Nephew of an executive? I don't understand. It's really amazing, the amount of feedback that just gets ignored. Similar to Guillotine buff, etc. "We hear you, we just aren't going to do anything." Only changing them slightly or just removing the option to select one. Even though they're broken and don't function properly at the start of nearly every season. And even caused an emergency ending to last season. What's it gonna take to finally scrap them?? (For whatever it's worth, I don't find them difficult, in either case.)

Let's focus on making the Ban system work properly and just scrap tactics. They cause more harm than good to the game mode due to recurring/season breaking issues.
  • Options
    GeoradGeorad Posts: 59
    It's not right. Especially that some ally can choose tactics and we can't. Waiting for updates but it's still not right that we can't test new tactics.