**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron & Hulkbuster Synergy Bug : What's gonna happen ?

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
For those who doesn't know what the bug is ;

Hulkbuster gives Ultron ; Function (Cauterize) now lingers for an additional 7 seconds after the Special Attack is over. Additionally, While Function (Cauterize) is active, the opponent is Passively Heal Blocked.

This means , after all special attacks Cauterize lasts 7 seconds longer. SP1 and SP2 works perfectly, after you throw those you have 7 Seconds longer Cauterize. However, when you throw your SP3 Cauterize is permanent.

Cauterize Values ;
6 Star Rank 3 : +1497 Attack Rating for EACH effect removed.
6 Star Rank 2 : +1262 ""
5 Star Rank 5 : +1162 ""

If u throw your SP3 when your opponents have 8-10 bleeds, attack rating increases CRRAZZYY..

So what's gonna happen with this ? Will it stay so people can rank up without doubt ? Or will it be fixed someday and people who ranked up Ultron cry about rank down tickets ?

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Probably the latter
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    So does that only work with hulkbuster or does it happen with all the other champs that provide that same synergy?
  • Options
    The_greatestThe_greatest Posts: 6

Are you trying to get it fixed?

I don't think its too op, and I personally think it should stay, makes him a strong champ with weaknesses

also Fix or no fix, ultron is still a great champ

My 5/65 can hit 50k heavies after like 3 sp3 in Lol and hit 17k off of the heavy funtion that triggers the bleeds idk what you’re on
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I guess they eventually fix all ultron bugs 'case there are several, this that you mentioned, his sinergy with guillotine is also bugged as slow inmuntie which is also bugged
  • Options
    It's an unbelievably OP bug -

I can't imagine it doesn't get fixed eventually :#
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Moleman is still there to get fixed
  • Options

Moleman is still there to get fixed
    MM is nowhere near the game breaking OPness (we love proper grammar) that Ultron is currently living in with the SP3 bug.