**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2 done finally! Rewards were 1000% worth it!

So I've been doing 6.2 the past week after stopping story content for about 4-5 months. Here's how my 6.2 experience was:

6.2.1 - Spidey 2099, Torch and Aegon were my M.V.Ps. This quest was itemless.

6.2.2 - Warlock, CGR and Torch were my M.V.Ps (The Sinister boss is honestly just way too much fun with Warlock, got off like 60% in 1 go with Warlock and the Robot synergy). Used 4 revs on this quest (2 on Sinister and 2 on that annoying Emma mini who, imo was much much worse than the boss itself lol)

6.2.3 - I cleared this quest in like less than 10 mins with Corvus, CGR and Spidey 2099! Used 2 health portions only, no revs!

6.2.4 - This quest was handled by Corvus and Aegon (mainly Corvus) who nuked everyone. Used 5 revs, 1 on boss and 4 on the path (destructive feedback caught me off-guard a couple times ngl)

6.2.5 - CGR and AA were my main lane-clearers and they absolutely wrecked everyone on the path! Soloed each fight on the path. Used 5 revs and 1 team rev for the Mordo boss.

6.2.6 – Corvus, AA and Torch were my path MVPs (I just learned today that AA can completely shut down Void and his debuffs AND Unblocable Finale). The Champion boss honestly wasn't as bad as I expected it to be tbh. He was down in 6 revs which isn't too bad ig. The last 10% was super easy with Sym Supreme, I got all 3 dexes on the 2nd try.

Now for the rewards, which most of ya'll might have come here to see.

Here are the Cavs (which turned out much better than I expected)

The 5* crystal gave me a VTD who's not bad but not too great either.

The 6* crystal is what really spiced up the opening and made 6.2 completion worth it:

Took him straight to r2 with my 1-2 generic gem!

Sorry for the ridiculously long post!

Comments

• Options
    Ben1767Ben1767 Posts: 24
    I need to get back into my story quest. I’m on 6.2.4 now. Destructive Feedback. :s
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Congrats on Shang-chi very jealous

an on 6.2! i finished it a month back. While not as hard, it is difficult the first go around, good luck pushing for thronebreaker!
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Oh wow, never thought this was actually posted. When I posted this, it didn't appear for me and so I just gave up (didn't wanna write the whole thing again lol). Thx for the all support guys!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Congrats! 🥳🎉🎉

and smashing pulls as well
  • Options

Congrats! 🥳🎉🎉

and smashing pulls as well

Thanks Spidey :)
  • Options
    Also I forgot to put this in the original post but a huge thanks to @BitterSteel for the advice he gave me for 6.2!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    @Ben1767 said:

I need to get back into my story quest. I’m on 6.2.4 now. Destructive Feedback. :s

I was stuck on this was well. I brought on champs which does not inflict debuff and don't hit till the timer went on cool down.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Sergeant_ said:

6.2.6 – Corvus, AA and Torch were my path MVPs (I just learned today that AA can completely shut down Void and his debuffs AND Unblocable Finale). The Champion boss honestly wasn't as bad as I expected it to be tbh. He was down in 6 revs which isn't too bad ig. The last 10% was super easy with Sym Supreme, I got all 3 dexes on the 2nd try.

This is skill which I need to learn.
    Big congrats. 🎊🎊🎊
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Great job friend!

May the Chi be with you...
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Sergeant_ said:

Also I forgot to put this in the original post but a huge thanks to @BitterSteel for the advice he gave me for 6.2!

That’s so cool to see mate, I’m glad the advice helped and you absolutely smashed it! That Shang chi is something else, one of the absolute top skill champs.

Congrats on the progress and best of luck for future!
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Congrats, mate! I remember that Champion being a total pain in the unmentionables for me, so I'm happy that you smashed him.