**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Maintenance

FaustFaust Posts: 16
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Why do you guys keep scheduling maintenance during AQ. This is getting out of hand, at least make 30 min timers a thing when you do it. These are scheduled for christ’s sake schedule then better.

Comments

• BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Better yet, please mix up the timing of maintenance. Same day? Fine, whatever. But how about switching around the time by an hour here or there. Eastern and, probably more so, Central time residents are really screwed by your maintenance window, especially since it has come to pass that 2 hours is now the minimum time for maintenance instead of the max. Telling us that servers will be down for maintenance does not change the fact that it impacts certain time zones more than others. Share the wealth! Let other time zones suffer for a change.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    It probably because maintenance causes more issues right after. Hence more item usage
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    BowlSheet wrote: »
    Better yet, please mix up the timing of maintenance. Same day? Fine, whatever. But how about switching around the time by an hour here or there. Eastern and, probably more so, Central time residents are really screwed by your maintenance window, especially since it has come to pass that 2 hours is now the minimum time for maintenance instead of the max. Telling us that servers will be down for maintenance does not change the fact that it impacts certain time zones more than others. Share the wealth! Let other time zones suffer for a change.

Hehe totally agree ... as I was replying something similar in another thread, about:-
    for example, the maintenance ALWAYS fall on my lunch hours, from 11am-1pm, where this is a time that I normally can login and play for 30 min of the Arena, but I can't due to the maintenance always scheduled at the FIXED time

Best way to be fair is to ROTATE the maintenance time, so it won't always fall on a FIXED time slot that have more impact to folks from a few time zones

Not sure whether the developer will even bother to make a change though, considering how many bugs the current game system have ...