**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New opening screen is BAD here is why

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
People with man size Fingers will have a terrible time clicking these icons. Also, there is so much wasted space. And of course it’s bugged see Spider-Man f

Comments

• Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    I agree on UI element scaling, mine looks like this though.

• Options
    OK maybe I’m wrong is kung fu Apocalypse is pretty funny
  • Options

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

To be honest if your fingers are each the size of a man you probably won’t have much luck playing the game

Depends on the man. Lol.
  • Options

To be honest if your fingers are each the size of a man you probably won’t have much luck playing the game

To be honest my start date is 2015 so I’ll be just fine playing. Sounds like your projecting… small hands?!?!? LMAO
  • Options
    Maybe you they should do emotes… LOL
  • Options
    Look I don’t really think it’s the worst thing KABAM has ever changed. BUT WHY. If you could just learn “if it’s not broke don’t fix it”your company could succeed much much more
  • Options

Zeraphan said:

I agree on UI element scaling, mine looks like this though.

Champs not appearing is a known issue and will be fixed in a hotfix. Typically leaving to the crystals screen and coming back should fix it.
    First of all thanks for your quick response but this just illustrates how bad Kabam can be sometimes this is a silly bug and you guys are all over it major bugs that affect us every day silence or ignored
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

People with man size Fingers will have a terrible time clicking these icons. Also, there is so much wasted space. And of course it’s bugged see Spider-Man f

The spiderman being there is intentional. The screen now supports multiple champions at the same time.
    Ok but THATS EVEN MORE LAME I much rather have the scrolling banner. Who care about random champs starring at something
    Who cares about it at all? I stay on this screen like 1 second. Scrolling banners or not.
  • Options

The spiderman being there is intentional. The screen now supports multiple champions at the same time.
    Ok but THATS EVEN MORE LAME I much rather have the scrolling banner. Who care about random champs starring at something
    Who cares about it at all? I stay on this screen like 1 second. Scrolling banners or not.
    I agree! But “if it’s not broke don’t fix it”. It only leads to more issues.
This discussion has been closed.