**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Progression Title?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★

How do you all feel about a progression title?
7.4 Completion or Act 7 Explore maybe?

New Progression Title? 54 votes

Yes
57%
Jamnik78StellarScopeotoe987MysterioGhostboytjiePrylankIvarTheBonelessMdf77SnakepOGAvengerJmille85BocksaroxThoye3LpooVictorVonDoom568udyedagainAmnetiesNeverWasBornYodabolt21Baargu 31 votes
No
40%
Hort4AzKicker316jdrum663BlackPhoenix44Total_Domin01Xcrøss_TRItsDamienDeaconKlyph_1MaratoxDoctorwho13SpideyFunkoAPTbOM2015DrauglinWill3808SearmenisWolviman1gggg00Hickdog27Wozzle007 22 votes
Other
1%
ChriissR 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Yes

It's about that time, I am hoping it's not tied behind a R4 champ. When TB came out, people were pretty upset. They still need to do TB EQ and we need TB crystals.

What's the point in making a new title

I would guess it will be tied behind having a rank 4. When TB first came out it angered a lot of people to need a rank 3 but now very few people think it’s unreasonable. In time having a rank 4 will be no major accomplishment and a new title should be challenging to get at first. I would like to see it as having act 7 100%’d and having a rank 4 champion. If they give enough resources for a FTP player to reasonably have a rank 4 at least.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Other
    I think a new title will be on Act 8. Usually a new title every new Act.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    No
    At this point, a new title is very tricky situation. If it's just a title, there's no point to that, nobody will care, especially TB end players. If it's a new title With upgraded stuff, well, there's not much to give More, and I don't think Kabam wants players to be able to r4 faster than it is happening now. They ll have to nerf TB rewards or crystals to do so, and that will be the Armageddon.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    No
    Snakep said:

It's about that time, I am hoping it's not tied behind a R4 champ. When TB came out, people were pretty upset. They still need to do TB EQ and we need TB crystals.

What's the point in making a new title

I would guess it will be tied behind having a rank 4. When TB first came out it angered a lot of people to need a rank 3 but now very few people think it’s unreasonable. In time having a rank 4 will be no major accomplishment and a new title should be challenging to get at first. I would like to see it as having act 7 100%’d and having a rank 4 champion. If they give enough resources for a FTP player to reasonably have a rank 4 at least.
    I agree with this but only because of the in time part. I don’t think a title should require that people have a rank 4 until free to play players are able to get it. They waited until that point to release the thronebreaker title, so I think kabam knows this.

This also means that unless act 7 exploration rewards have enough resources to rank 4 a 6*, they shouldn’t release a new title with it.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Yes
    Some kind of « elder in becoming » title 🤷‍♂️