**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

On The Stump

With the new summoner’s choice vote coming, I’m feeling like Quiksilver is probably the leading candidate. I’d like to point out a pair of champs that will probably get overlooked: Kushala and Jessica Drew.

Kushala is an interesting character: an Apache woman whose parents were killed. She became a Ghost Rider, and eventually became Earth’s Sorcerer Supreme. Plenty of stuff to build a kit off of and around, lots of interesting synergy possibilities, another potentially great mystic champ, and she rides a flaming horse. Imagine the best parts of the Sorcerer/Rider characters in MCOC further evolved into a fun package.

As for Jessica Drew, she isn’t “just another Spider-verse” character. She doesn’t share many characteristics with other spider-verse champs, and her power set could definitely fit in the science class. She can use her venom blasts to add shock/energy damage to her attacks. Her pheromone powers could act as a debuff generator, and it would be fun if she applied different pherome debuffs to male and female champs. Her power set could allow for poison/debuff immunity, miss/evade counter, and more if her kit was built right. She’s a great character, and has been involved in some huge Marvel storylines. Plus, another #NewAvenger wouldn’t be bad with the new cav EQ nodes.

I think Quiksilver could be a great choice. But it would be great to see a little love thrown to other classes outside of Mutant. My mutant t4cc stash would appreciate a chance to build up, as well.

Comments

• Options
    Hey @Zeronaut81, there's already a thread HERE, where other members of the community are sharing their thoughts about the Summoner's Choice Champions. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.