**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War delay

Kabam do you get tired of reposting when New season starts in war? Game does not have END GAME content anymore, we only play war and you are making us to comment it.. I dont enjoy anymore, only thing you can do now is gamble and buy something..
I Will tell you something if you want from Cow 50 litars of Milk then you need to give her to eat so you can get it.. I hope you understand this...

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Jesten said:

Kabam do you get tired of reposting when New season starts in war? Game does not have END GAME content anymore, we only play war and you are making us to comment it.. I dont enjoy anymore, only thing you can do now is gamble and buy something..
    I Will tell you something if you want from Cow 50 litars of Milk then you need to give her to eat so you can get it.. I hope you understand this...

Not a single person understands your reference.

So you want them to put out bugged content and shut down the season early again?
  • Options
    JestenJesten Posts: 41

Jesten said:

So you want them to put out bugged content and shut down the season early again?
    They Did several times, update game and New season, is it hard to put sometimes New update earlyer so they can have season in start?
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★

Jesten said:

I completely understand this reference ,..and again you get away with belittling a obvious language barrier,…sound like kabams TOS for these forums are complete ****
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Jesten said:

Jesten said:

They Did several times, update game and New season, is it hard to put sometimes New update earlyer so they can have season in start?
    The defense tactics/attacker bans aren't working properly. They aren't going to risk starting a season and then end it early because of a bug.
  • Options
    JestenJesten Posts: 41

Jesten said:

Jesten said:

The defense tactics/attacker bans aren't working properly. They aren't going to risk starting a season and then end it early because of a bug.
    In off season was working perfect and now its not working, i hope you are not making me idiot with this your posts
  • Options
    Jesten said:

Jesten said:

Jesten said:

In off season was working perfect and now its not working, i hope you are not making me idiot with this your posts
    You're doing well on your own with that.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Jesten said:

"If you want to milk the whales, then you need to feed them fish."
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Not that I'm in agreeance with their view.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Pain