**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Updated U.I.

The update to the UI is horrendous. There was nothing wrong with how it was. But now, it looks like tournament of challengers as opposed to contest of champions. I feel as though I'm logging in to a discount, bootleg version of the game and I hate it. Different font sizes, uneven alignment, and squished/stretched graphics. I wish I didn't have to update the game to play the new eq.

Comments

• Options
    Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    Apart from the Fact that there are allready about 10 Threads depending on this Theme, @Kabam Miike explains in one of these other Threads, that the Chamge of the U.I was done because of better Option they have with the new U.I in Future to implement new Content and Information. But this will take Place in the next two or three Updates. So instead of spaming if the ne U.I is nice or not which is a very individual thing anyway and everyone sees it differently, just wait until you see the full benefit and then you can judge the Work.
  • Options
    I'm going to close this down because the forum doesn't need another thread on this subject. If you want to discuss this topic further, in a constructive manner, then please use one of the existing threads, such as this.
This discussion has been closed.