Still no solo gifting rewards

DixzleDixzle Member Posts: 21
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Almost 20hrs still no rewards solo gifting ..what Is the issue
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• AdamtazAdamtaz Member Posts: 33
    I’m the only member of my alliance that hasn’t got my solo rewards what is the problem or hold up I scored the same as 2 other members of my alliance and they have had theirs nearly 18hrs now.please can you advise what is happening
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    They’re going alphabetically
  • AdamtazAdamtaz Member Posts: 33
    Must be reverse alphabetically as my name begins with an A 😂
  • SkibimSkibim Member Posts: 1
    I don't have rewards for the gifting solo event. Why?
  • YourekYourek Member Posts: 12
    Skibim said:

I don't have rewards for the gifting solo event. Why?

Becouse Kabam didn't send them. I'm glad I could help.

P.S Lecimy incursions ? :D
  • PvzGuy13PvzGuy13 Member Posts: 20
    I have the same problem. It has been close to 30 hours and I haven't received my solo rank rewards for gifting. @Kabam Miike I have screen shots below showing my ranking. My other alliance mates that had very close to the score I put up got the top 10% rewards with the 25% CC. I hope this problem can be resolved, if I need to wait, I am fine with that...just would like to know when I will get the rewards. Thanks! I haven't posted before so I hope theses screenshots go through. Thanks!

KaLikOT said:

Did you guys get yours yet? Mine haven not arrived yet, and they already removed the banner about the gifting rewards. Does this mean we will not get ours?

I wish I knew....I still haven't gotten mine, and haven't gotten a reply from Kabam
  • JAsummonarJAsummonar Member Posts: 171
  • Sjoshia512Sjoshia512 Member Posts: 4
    More than 24 hours still no solo gifting rewards
  • D_TD_T Member Posts: 11
    I'm in the same boat... got Alliance gifting rewards ages ago, but still no solo rewards.

Most of my alliance members have got their solo ones though...

I've also tried submitting a ticket several times (>6) but keep getting this annoying error message (even though I have entered in my account email each time):

Could I please get some support/help on how to get my solo rewards?
  • D_TD_T Member Posts: 11
    D_T said:

I'm in the same boat... got Alliance gifting rewards ages ago, but still no solo rewards.

Most of my alliance members have got their solo ones though...

I've also tried submitting a ticket several times (>6) but keep getting this annoying error message (even though I have entered in my account email each time):

Could I please get some support/help on how to get my solo rewards?

FYI with anyone with the same issue submitting the ticket, I found out that there was an automated response by the support site (sent to my junk email), asking for me to click a link and add (another) password... Since then I've got another response acknowledging receipt of the ticket submission...

Hopefully it gets attended to soon...
    I have raised a ticket.. 8 hours back and no comments on that ticket
  • BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Member Posts: 154
    I left a ticket, more than 24 hours ago. Still no rewards or response.
    I spent money buying units for gifting and now I feel helpless to get rewards (which I believe I have all the rights to receive)

I spent money buying units for gifting and now I feel helpless to get rewards (which I believe I have all the rights to receive)

I didn't spend for units....but I did have hard earned units from grinding (arena, questing, etc...for around a month 4-5k units) which got me to top 10%, (55k points) sent my ticket around 7 hours ago, still waiting, if we don't get our rewards I will be very disappointed. I trust the Kabam will look into it and give out the correct rewards.