**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.3 Kang

NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Any particular champ which could make this fight easier

I am able to get him down to 45-35ish without using any items

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    I also use to struggle like you but then I used CGR , 1 Wounded and he lost a phase each sp2. So i'd suggest corvus build and when wounded u smash him to each phase, doom works but dont use Sp1 as it messes the combo to fill kangs power
  • Options
    I found hyperion to be a great choice because of his increased power gain and because you need to spam certain specials to progress in the fight. Even if you do the wrong action which might result in power loss, hyperion's power gain may act as a cushion to make things easier for you
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    My biggest problem was the 2% phase, everything else is not as hard. So hype should be great(only time so far in this game where I wished I had a hype)
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Venompool is a big helper. Immune to powerdrain from techs, class advantage and he can eat buffs (I don't remember if there are any)
  • Options
    NablockNablock Posts: 46
    CGR and Herc were my MVPs. The path where I couldn’t use cosmic champs against Kang was the worst. Doom put in some solid work on that path. Ideally have at least one champ with reliable power gain on your team.
  • Options
    JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    Aégon and Doom were the ones I used
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Doom is very good
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    I used Hyperion, pretty straightforward fight. I found it better than the grandmaster and gwenmaster

Edit: or gwenperion or whatever the hell
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Hyperion worked really well for me.