**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider Gwen or Spider Ham

MiervoMiervo Posts: 54
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So I have both Gwen and Ham as my first 2 science 5*s and am having trouble deciding who to rank. I only have 1 rank 4 so far and am uncollected. I also got a 6* miles who I know dodges unblockable specials like Gwen. So would it even be worth it to rank her up if I have him?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Ham
  • Oddkinsons7Oddkinsons7 Posts: 45
    Ham
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Ham
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I dislike fighting Gwen more and like Ham more for attacking if that means anything to you. I'm assuming your wanting it for attacking so, Ham, good luck!
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Pork Choooooooooops and appppppppple suaaaace!!!!!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Depends on what you need. Reliable slow placement or power sting placement,

I am making the same calculus for a 6s rank 3 decision. I can do Spidergwen, Spiderham or S2099. Am leaning to Gwen.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Depends on what you need. Reliable slow placement or power sting placement,

I am making the same calculus for a 6s rank 3 decision. I can do Spidergwen, Spiderham or S2099. Am leaning to Gwen.

2099 is a great choice as well however, his power control is really good and he’s got excellent burst damage
  • MiervoMiervo Posts: 54
    thanks for the help guys gonna go porky.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Tf Gwen is way better. Spam has damage and quirky degen mitigation and that’s it. Gwen has solid damage, slow, enervate and unblockable special avoidance.

I’m legitimately confused so I’m curious if ppl either A: don’t see SG as all that, B: see Spam as really good, or a mix of both.