**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help from community

Hello, some of us are still waiting for gifting rewards and it would be great to know how other community members are doing with respect to the same. Kindly help with your vote. Really appreciate your help!! Thanks.

Need help from community 55 votes

Received Both Alliance and Solo Rank Rewards
83%
Crine60winterthurSnakeEyes69DrZolaLeNoirFaineantTheVyrusTurbomech85CassyHammerbro_64CupidSandeepSMalreck04LiquidkoldGhostboytjieRookiieXva23ItsDamienMobile_P0tat0Killswitch01GinjabredMonsta 46 votes
Received ONLY Solo Rank Rewards
0%
Received ONLY Alliance Rank Rewards
16%
HeraldofNoneJAsummonarD_TSinaexFire_3BalamSaibootI_am_JINJurzynPvzGuy13 9 votes
NOT Received ANY
0%

Comments

• Options
    JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    Also @Kabam Zibiit could you please help updating subject of this post to “Gifting Rewards Poll” or something similar so that it’s more clear to other community members. Thanks!
  • Options
    Received Both Alliance and Solo Rank Rewards
    Probably getting deleted because you're spam tagging the mods in several posts about the same subject
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    @GinjabredMonsta I would accept that but I have waited long enough to at least get a response. I have tagged Mike a long time back an because I did not receive any comments, not even one which says wait for some more time which would have given me hope that they are aware of the situation which some of us are facing and might be working on that. I believe it would take the same amount of time (taken for deleting a comment) for them to respond with one liner saying “we are aware of this” or anything like that which would give community members like me hope that they have seen it.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    My question is simple. Is the process of rollout still in progress? The answer could be very simple as well. Yes in which case I would wait more OR No in which case I may need to connect with support(which I hope I don’t have to).
  • Options
    PvzGuy13PvzGuy13 Posts: 20

My question is simple. Is the process of rollout still in progress? The answer could be very simple as well. Yes in which case I would wait more OR No in which case I may need to connect with support(which I hope I don’t have to).

Agreed....we just want a response so that everything is clear! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Any help from any community members? Whom should I reach out? No response from Mike.
This discussion has been closed.