**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I can’t believe this trickery!

So the Epic difficulty has a picture of tier5 basic on it but doesn’t give any!

Comments

• Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    I need less than 10% T5B so I can rank 3 my Moleman. I’ve been looking everywhere in the game to find some. Just today I realized that map 7 AQ crystals don’t even give T5B. I’ve 100% 7.1. 100% 7.2 besides the Gwenmaster chapter. Guess I gotta go looking in 7.3 to see which chapter I can do.

Pseudo_19 said:

I need less than 10% T5B so I can rank 3 my Moleman. I’ve been looking everywhere in the game to find some. Just today I realized that map 7 AQ crystals don’t even give T5B. I’ve 100% 7.1. 100% 7.2 besides the Gwenmaster chapter. Guess I gotta go looking in 7.3 to see which chapter I can do.

Or just 100 percent 7.2
    5 more gwenmaster fights? No thank you lol. I did a path in 7.3.2 to get a fully formed t5b. I only need 3,300 frags to form a T5b.
    Crine60 said:

Pseudo_19 said:

Actually it does in the 3rd and 4th quest. Check the event description reward table.
    3rd and 4th quest? I think you’re thinking of the monthly EQ. I’m showing a picture of the side quest: Journey to savage land- jungle. You can see I already 100% Epic difficulty. I can tell you first hand there was no T5B
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Pseudo_19 said:

Crine60 said:

Pseudo_19 said:

Actually it does in the 3rd and 4th quest. Check the event description reward table.
    3rd and 4th quest? I think you’re thinking of the monthly EQ. I’m showing a picture of the side quest: Journey to savage land- jungle. You can see I already 100% Epic difficulty. I can tell you first hand there was no T5B
    You 100% epic difficulty for this week's quest. The next 3 weeks will have one new quest released weekly. The 3rd and 4th weeks will have t5 basic.

Pseudo_19 said:

Crine60 said:

Pseudo_19 said:

You 100% epic difficulty for this week's quest. The next 3 weeks will have one new quest released weekly. The 3rd and 4th weeks will have t5 basic.
    Thanks for the explanation!