**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there any good reason why this exists?

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
After multiple tries I finally pulled S2099 from a featured and he's everything I wanted and more. Great damage, useful utility, awesome animations and overall fun to play.

Until you use his sp3. YouTubers pointed this out but now I got to experience it for myself, it's incredibly frustrating.
Sp3 gives slow which counts as 4 debuffs, but then you have a long stun on sp3 (which is longer for me since I run max stupefy) ensuring that your existing debuffs will expire or come close to expiring before you can pause them again.
There's absolutely no need for that stun, it makes me avoid his sp3 instead. The only place it would help is on nodes like Icarus and Rising sun that put buffs on you.
This has probably been requested multiple times but I'm adding my voice to it: Please remove the stun, either directly or through a synergy. Kabam has removed/changed champion abilities before without a game update (Bishop, Ikaris) and doing this for S2099 will make him perfect.

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I agree. I’ve avoided his sp3 for that exact reason. I usually just alternate sp1s and 2s.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Just dex before sp3 and you pause the debuffs

I know that. But defenders sometimes play passively after stun leaving you with a tight window to get another dex. Removing stun on sp3 solves that problem since right now it's just an annoyance that nobody wants. This is the only champion whose stun is detrimental almost all the time.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

the bigger question ... does Spidey 99 need to be duped??

It really helps his damage. I'm using any science gem I pull on mine
  • blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57

the bigger question ... does Spidey 99 need to be duped??

i have a R3 sig 160 spidey99 and personally i feel like he benefits a lot from it,the improved power gain is definitely noticeable and his damage actually increases a lot so in high power gain matchups where u need like 2-3 withers to reverse the power gain,it is almost necessary but for normal matchups,it is not that necessary
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Right? It's not that hard. I dex before the sp2, sp3 just to get that extra time.
  • Arbrowe91Arbrowe91 Posts: 33

Yup this is the go then it outlasts the stun and you get a free combo in there with the stun with s2099 you never want that debuff pause to stop anyway