Account Hack

FranJavCCFranJavCC Member Posts: 4
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello, I would like to talk about a problem that I have had with my account since the gift event, my account was hacked, 300 runes were passed to send a crystal and to avoid a possible penalty and report (I must mention that I have not shared my data) I contacted to kabam support to see what could be done they suggested changing my email and password (password that changed more than 5 times and it didn't work) they asked me some questions about the account, based on what they suggested and investigating with the data and history that I have in my Google account and what is saved from my account images, answer the questions, they tell me that the data is wrong, I have my account since 2018 I have photos that it belongs to me, I sent proof that I have had this account and After that they just ignored me, I don't know what to do, that's why I come here to see if someone can help me, since the person who hacked my account keeps logging in. I put it here because there is almost no activity in the Spanish forum.
I enclose the tests and photos of my account since its inception and what it is until today. Thank you I use Google traductor.) :'(:'( . .

[removed by Moderator]

Comments

• Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey @FranJavCC, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. We're unable to review account activity or help with issues like this. I recommend reaching back out to our Support Team so your concerns can be addressed. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.