**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: The Champions of Valhalla Event

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @Fingfangfoomfanes its posted. it randomly starts as alliance members gathor valor. more valor better chance
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    @Primmer79 thanks
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    What's up with Incinerate and Shock being a Vanquishing blow? There are only 12 champions that can do incinerate damage (and most have it on their special 2, so you kill them more often than that you can incinerate them). And there are only 7 champions that can do shock damage.

What's the thought process behind this? Incinerate and Shock kills are impossible to do unless you have the perfect champions. And even then, it's insanely hard to pull off. Making it impossible to obtain all the milestones in the quest.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    What's up with Incinerate and Shock being a Vanquishing blow? There are only 12 champions that can do incinerate damage (and most have it on their special 2, so you kill them more often than that you can incinerate them). And there are only 7 champions that can do shock damage.

What's the thought process behind this? Incinerate and Shock kills are impossible to do unless you have the perfect champions. And even then, it's insanely hard to pull off. Making it impossible to obtain all the milestones in the quest.

My guess in that their thinking is along the lines of the following: Let's make sure that in order to reach all the milestones for incinerate, bleed, etc. that we require summoners to purchase lots of energy refills.
  • Need a new 4 star or 5 star crystal very badly ... plz help
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for not being able to delay the tests or make them 6 hours from the time you start them. Mine triggered at midnight using up energy before bed. So I get screwed out of the bonus because 15 people weren't up to get notified. Thanks kabam
    As far as the incinerate damage, even though red hulk's causes incinerate, finishing off a person with it doesn't trigger the points because the damage kills them first whereas the incinerate I'm damage over time as an after effect. So unless you do it perfectly and only almost kill with the damage of l2 and incinerate finishes them off, doesn'the count. Total garbage.
    Oh and for anyone that is wondering, completing heroic the first time triggers it
    Has done it for me and my alliance members so kabam saying it's random is pretty much a load of ****.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Oh and for anyone that is wondering, completing heroic the first time triggers it
    Has done it for me and my alliance members so kabam saying it's random is pretty much a load of ****.

This is not true. We have had guys complete heroic with no event running and it does NOT trigger 100% of the time. While we have seen 3500 or so Valor collected start the missions instead.

This is RANDOM, however the more Valor you collect at one time, the more likely it is that the missions trigger. It's not that hard to understand.
  • I just 100% heroic chapter 3 (450k valor) and nothing.... We haven't had it spawn since yesterday.
  • In the "Gods of the Arena Event Quest", what does Mastery mean in terms of valor earning? Is Mastery meant to be 100% of the quest? If so, Valor is awarded when each Quest's Chapter 3 is explored.

Is this a glitch?
  • Sup dudes
  • Is there a limit for each player to open the bounty mission?
  • When is 5his
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    In the "Gods of the Arena Event Quest", what does Mastery mean in terms of valor earning? Is Mastery meant to be 100% of the quest? If so, Valor is awarded when each Quest's Chapter 3 is explored.

Is this a glitch?
    In the "Gods of the Arena Event Quest", what does Mastery mean in terms of valor earning? Is Mastery meant to be 100% of the quest? If so, Valor is awarded when each Quest's Chapter 3 is explored.

Is this a glitch?

That is,by definition,an exploit, First time "clearing" ch3 gives 150k valor,and "mastering"(exploring) gives 450k valor in heroic.And Mastery means 100% of ch3,both quests 100%
  • PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Posts: 63
    How does the exchange rate make sense in your valor store. A 3* and 4* crystal are the same amount of shards in the game. Yet in the valor store the 4* is over 10 times the price.

Then for the same price you can buy 1/10 of a 5* crystal.

Not understanding the exchange rate
  • OgnamOgnam Posts: 1
    I have no bee able to log on at all since Saturday evening, dont know if it's because of the new update or what sucks cause I'm going to loose the daily log in streak
  • So what happens if your number 1 with the Valor in the world
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    So what happens if your number 1 with the Valor in the world

It's already stated in the original post, but if you are 1st when the event ends, you get 2x 5* Thor Ragnarok, which is essentially a Sig 20 5* Thor Ragnarok. You also get the rare title of "Champion of Valhaha" for placing in the top 10000.
  • Ya eb
  • gptgpt Posts: 1
    Awesome
  • I’ve %100 expert once and hard 3 or 4 times and haven’t gotten anything after I did it. Is that normal??
  • Justdream15Justdream15 Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    M15
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I’ve %100 expert once and hard 3 or 4 times and haven’t gotten anything after I did it. Is that normal??

I'm assuming you are referring to the test of valor mission. Yes it's normal, because there's only completion rewards.

So yea you just wasted your energy exploring it, all the rewards are already obtained by completing it once.
  • JoeVodkaJoeVodka Posts: 14
    edited November 2017
    I’m so discouraged with AW right now the game feels uninspired lack of heart and imagination.

The only thing I’m clinging too is opening a 5* stark Spider-Man tomorrow if that doesn’t pan out I’m not sure this games worth playing anymore.
  • This is something new and nice.Hi.I m new to the forum
  • Looking At The Rewards For Getting A Thor Ragnarok Champion I Could Probably Try
    To Make It In To Get 4* Thor Ragnarok But Maybe 3* Idk Man
  • Nice one
  • If my alliance doesn't have 15 members then how can i play Test of Velor?
  • lglsvnlglsvn Posts: 9
    Good afternoon. I wonder why our alliance missed bounty hunter(test of valor) mission? Where is the bounty hunter button? We didn't get bounty hunter mission after the schedule maintenance. Is this issue or what?
    kvxm59sp2jrx.png