**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not able to purchase Energy/Boost Deal [Merged Threads]

Blue_007Blue_007 Posts: 38
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello all, when the deal dropped today it’s saying I purchased all of them when I haven’t even purchased a single one. I did however get them all the last time they were offered. But why isn’t it reset to purchase more? Nothing I’ve read from the game team says anything about this being a 1 time thing with purchase amounts. Please confirm if this is an error in the game. Thanks!!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Hey kabam you want to fix the offer and not penalize us for buying it the last time? I didn’t buy it this time so why they at 3/5 and 4/5
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Yerp... I bought them all last time (5/5 for both), so today's offer I can't purchase any of them.

• Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 173 ★★
    Mine shows that only 4 are left on the potion bundle. I haven’t bought any.
    Also the details of the inventory is wrong, I’m full on all boosts, but when looking at the details of the bundles, it shows that I have 0 Greater attack boost (actually 13 in inventory).
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Same issue here ... bought all 5 of each offer a few months ago, last time the offer was available.

Today have not purchased any and they show 0/5, unable to purchase any of them.

• Options
    GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Same
  • Options
    Thanks for pointing this out. We've reported this to the team for investigation! Will let you know when we have more information.
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Thanks for pointing this out. We've reported this to the team for investigation! Will let you know when we have more information.

Why was the purchase limit decreased from 5 to 3? @Kabam Miike