Worst crystal luck ive ever had

KobikobsKobikobs Member Posts: 140
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
I am on the worst absolute crystal luck ever. I went featured crystal for almost every single chance that i had to dup herc or spidey who i had before them and i keep pulling all these other champs. I havent had a great pull in what seems like months. Since way before doubloons event. This kind of horrid luck makes me want to quit. Why cant we jus have so so luck throughout instead of these hot and cold stretches like this..
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    RNG, baby. Gotta love it
  • KobikobsKobikobs Member Posts: 140
    Feel your pain @Psychoakuma
    You always know how to cheer me up Dr zola
    But ive had countless terrible nexuses as well
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

When you feel down, consider the poor fellow whose two Cosmic Nexus pulls I saw today:

#1: Heimdall/Ms. Marvel/Groot
    #2: Groot/Heimdall/Ms. Marvel

Dr. Zola

That's just sad
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

When you feel down, consider the poor fellow whose two Cosmic Nexus pulls I saw today:

Dr. Zola

That's just sad
    And yes that’s 6* in case anyone was wondering.

Dr. Zola
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 954 ★★★
    we all are dealing with the same crappy rng, some get great champs and others, like myself get crappy champs. just opened up a 5* crystal to get a cyclop. :s
    I just refocus my attention on grinding for the champ instead of dumping units on cavalier crystals. I spent about 900 units on revives in the 1st round of the Hercules arena and managed to pull a 5* Hercules.
    for me it's just sticking it to kabam, instead of dropping units on cavalier crystals with hopes n tears of pulling a great champ, which is a pipe dream.
    l look at it this way, I don't put money into this game anymore, so whatever champ i get, I just keep going, knowing I'm not wasting money on this game that's just getting by with the bugs and issues that it has.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    If you are down bad, I suggest u take a break. Once, I took half a year off after getting 5* winter soldier for the 7th time from a total of around 70 5* crystals I had opened. So, 10% of my pulls were winter soldier at that point....Truly some nightmarish stuff right there ngl. My pulls since then have been alot better though.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

On the plus side, he didn't need to use an awakening gem on that Groot.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I came pretty close to the same Cosmic yesterday, but unfortunately missed out on Groot for this other slacker. Hoping he gets a buff soon. ;)

My two 6* nexus pulls were both pretty much garbage though, so OP it really is just RNG and whether you want to play enough / spend enough to get a lot more shots at crystal openings.