Suggestion: Add an option in beta features to reduce/remove the bright flashing lighting effects

MickmackMickmack Member Posts: 6
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
The in game lighting effects cause a considerable amount of strain on my eyes, and is certainly not the case for any other game I own

Specifically the effects when attacking, blocking/parrying are the main issue as it’s on every single champ, even regular punches produce a big flash of light that even turning the brightness down fully doesn’t help. It’s seriously limited the amount I can play because my eyes become strained in minutes of playing I can only manage to use up my energy, and barely get a few rounds in arena

I know this is some that has affected others as well, so if you are someone who has noticed this even a small amount please speak up so hopefully kabam sees it

Comments

• Ricardo_LyraRicardo_Lyra Member Posts: 2
    PLEASE REMOVE THE WHITE LIGHT ON EVERY PUNCH/BLOCK AT THE GAME! IT'S ANNOYING, SPECIALY WHEN PLAYING IN THE DARK. MY EYES ARE HURTING! ONLY AFTER 5 MINUTES PLAYING! OTHERS PLAYERS COMPLAIN ABOUT IT TOO AT THE FORUMS! PLEASE REMOVE IT IMMEDIATELY!

MY NICK AT THE GAME IS LYRAK10