**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation for story/event quests parry and dex issues

EssjayareEssjayare Posts: 10
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I’m glad that we get aq/aw related compensation, but the issues affect more than just those areas of the game. Can we expect any regular revives/potions for issues in story/event quests?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Many threads on this topic already, don’t think there’s been any response to them
  • Options
    EssjayareEssjayare Posts: 10
    Guess I could’ve waited till after my lunch break to post this lol. Thanks for listening!
  • Options
    Yea, even something like a revive and potion selector would be great. So we can choose revives and potions for the content that best suits us. I personally don’t play AW or AQ and only play the monthly quests and story, so getting the potions and revives they’ve been giving is useless to me.
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Personally that synergy bug in arena slowed down my grind. I wish they would just give us some extra glory instead of items
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Personally that synergy bug in arena slowed down my grind. I wish they would just give us some extra glory instead of items

I was genuinely suprised there was a hotfix for that. I thought we'd just get a message saying "synergies make it crash - so don't do it. We can't fix it next month for...reasons, but the month after that is a definite maybe"