**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus not gaining persistent charges?

AnthonytonyAnthonytony Posts: 50
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was using corvus in the side quest this morning and after I beat a mutant and a tech with him he still had 0 charges. Anyone else having this problem?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    You can’t use the striker to defeat the opponent I believe
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Saw another post about CMM losing her binary charges or some such bc of this.
  • Options

You can’t use the striker to defeat the opponent I believe

Oh really? that might explain it thanks! kind of a dumb bug though if you think about it
  • Options

This one I hadn't heard about, but will check to see if anybody else has reported this to the team yet.
  • Options

This is a bug that we are aware of and are looking into.

Okay tysm :) I was just very confused when it happened and it kind of screwed me for the boss.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

This one I hadn't heard about, but will check to see if anybody else has reported this to the team yet.
    Aegon loses combo if striker wins. Please check that too. Also prof X does not gain charge
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Same thing happened with my 6* Apoc
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I noticed this with CMM