**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What to do with battle chips

MyToastMachineMyToastMachine Posts: 31
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Hello, i've been stacking my battle chips up to 1.2kk but should i buy arena crystals
or keep farming and keeping them for the day that i'll finally become uncollected and buy UAC with all of them?
(I'm lv 45 trying %100 act 4)

Comments

• Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    just buy arena crystal so that you have more units -> for some sweet deal in the future and gifting event
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Well, I'd open them, but if you know Uncollected title is coming to you pretty soon then save. I'd save at your point.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't even buy uncollected ones, 80% of the time it's 15k gold for 10,000 bc.

I opened 30k worth of normal ones before and got 225 units, rather still open standard ones unless the contents of the uncollected at x8 or above instead of x5... not much incentive for the uncollected ones.
  • Options
    MyToastMachineMyToastMachine Posts: 31
    edited October 2017
    Thanks to all for your opinion,

i was thinking the same but i've talk with people who compared them, and watch videos about it
    if you want to farm units, uncollected crystals are way better,
    When comparing them quantity is so important, you can't just compare 5 UAC with 25 AC .
    You need atleast 20 UAC to do that experiment

My final decision is, i'll keep my bc so i can turn them into credits if there be a good deal,
    if not i'll just keep all of them for uncollecteds