**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap 6.3.6 suggestions. Help

I am only through 6.3.5 and I am hoping to do 6.3.6 soon. My problem is that I can’t think of a good solution on my team since I don’t have the right cheese options (Electro/Quake&Heimdall) or the ones I do have aren’t awakened (Ronan, Killmonger). I’m not a Ghost player, so please don’t suggest her. Starkly does feel squishy and with the roster I have, I want to know if any of my champs can do it or if there is someone I need to rank up.

I googled options and there is only suggestions made a year ago. So any new champs that haven’t been suggested because of timing I want to know. I’m contemplating Herc, I also want to know if there are better options.

Also, Unitman isn’t my friend since I have an addiction to crystal opening and I’m a FTP player.

Comments

• Spider Man Stark enhance is a great counter as his taunt mechanics forces cap iw to throw his sps
    2. Corvus Glaive Ramped Up with 200 comic power boost will do work
    3. Check out some yt videos
  • I completed whole Act 6 with this Roster and now I m struggling for level 60 so that I can r3 Torch

• MightyDMightyD Posts: 95
    CapIW himself is a decent counter to him just bring heimdal and keep parry-heaving and build upto sp2 if you are lucky with the rng you will get him down in two sp2's.