**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suicides mastery

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am planning on unlocking suicides mastery, and was wondering if anyone has any reliable setup in place to share?

My top champs include CapIW, Colossus, Doom, AA, Fury. G2099, Ultron, HT, CGR, Stealthy, Apoc, Herc, Mole man, Duped Red mags, Monkey, Unduped diablo.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★

The points in stand your ground is literally just for moleman. Also 3 points in coagulate reduce the bleed lose of life from about 10% to 5% for non immune Champs so I thought it was handy.
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    Also I have 2 points in greater vitality that just are waiting for 2 more cores for despair lol. Disregard those.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    I take my points from proficiencies and put them in DW. It does make it harder to parry heavy in AW as you don’t get as much time on parry/stun, but works well enough for me in regular questing.

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
    Thank you @TheBoogyMan for posting this - I was going to ask the same question.

Thanks to @willrun4adonut for the DW heavy suicides build which was another question I had.

Anyone have a good Suicides + Mystic Dispersion heavy build?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★

Anyone have a good Suicides + Mystic Dispersion heavy build?

I don't think it's possible (or very viable). You'd have to pull points from elsewhere to reach the 11 needed to unlock MD. Also, you wouldn't want to spam sp1 and 2 as it would drain you health too fast. I have tried it but it wasn't very good.