**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hot Fix seems to be working.

I downloaded the update this morning and not have any problems any more in the arenas. I think you got it

Comments

• DeremusDeremus Posts: 134 ★★
    I got the broken text too
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Deremus said:

Look at this way. They have solved the problem some of the people. They are still working on it for all. The fact that they are making progress is a good sign. Be patient. Once the problem is competely solved, they should award compensation

• Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Dave7099 said:

Deremus said:

Look at this way. They have solved the problem some of the people. They are still working on it for all. The fact that they are making progress is a good sign. Be patient. Once the problem is competely solved, they should award compensation

Deremus said:

I dont want compensation anymore. I want proper playtesting before content rollout
    Then there may not be a quick fix as you would like. are you willing to compromise that??
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    Oh and dropped inputs are even worse now. Hot fix one thing for some, hot break multiple things for everyone else. And it’s not just the same as before and they are still working on the game engine. It’s noticeably worse in the last day since I updated. Like at least 1 or 2 failed inputs EVERY fight!