**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

High Prestige champions.

Guys I want my top champs prestige to be high. My top 3 champs are Medusa hulk and GP. Do we have mastery for that? Please help!

Comments

• Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    You're thinking of a champions rating, the prestige of a champ can not be altered by masteries. If you want the rating to go suicide masteries are the way to go for an easy bump
  • Options
    Code5Code5 Posts: 58
    How can I do that?
  • Options
    When you click on your profile, click on the mastery button. This will take you to your mastery tree. You can always change it but units and gold won't be refunded only be points. You have to have a certain amount of points in the offensive tree first, after that the master "glass cannon" will unlock and everything branching off that one will give you an increase
  • Options
    I recommend running will power with it
  • Options
    Code5Code5 Posts: 58
    Thanks a lot bro.
  • Options
    The salve mastery is great for rating.
  • Options
    Code5 wrote: »
    Guys I want my top champs prestige to be high. My top 3 champs are Medusa hulk and GP. Do we have mastery for that? Please help!

Choose high prestige champs to begin with. Then focus on ranking them up and increasing their signature levels (either by duping or using signature stones). A few champs that I know that are really good and have high prestige are Gwenpool & Dr. Voodoo.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    is there a ranking or something with more prestigious champs?

i have gambit 4/40 sig 99 and i dont even like him cause is annoying to use