**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Elsa good or not?

AnthonytonyAnthonytony Posts: 50
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I've seen so many people talking about how they either love or hate Elsa. I want to finish the debate once and for all. Is Elsa a good champ in your mind? and what makes her good?

Is Elsa good or not? 108 votes

Yes, she's a good champ.
68%
danielmathDrZolaLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelWorld EaterDarkZenjdrum663JetenyoSpeedbumpphillgreenTerraIrakliMagrailothosBpn88855Teddersthanks4playingShadowstrike16wegnerkTotal_Domin01Cassy 74 votes
no, she's garbage.
17%
Spity68Jcobra25GNASTYDarkrider05Lvernon15Malreck04FloorKillerBeeweeTheSupremeGarrettNMasterpuffZan0Celtic1981Wild_Meat84dHusstleThe_HoTUTenukeringRiptide368NemesisOfFury 19 votes
undecided.
13%
SCP1504_Sham_nOuxFilledPizzaThoye3Be_SomebodyDawsManChaosMax1012Barani7daDraconic_12GrassKnucklesAnthonytonyHickdog2713579rebel_Suelgaming 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    “I want to finish the debate once and for all”

Kekw

(I think at this point it’s more of a meme to get worked up about Elsa)
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    You don't know what you are about to unleash.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Yes, she's a good champ.
    I find her biggest value to be in autofight. If you bring nick and quake, she gets 3 evades and as an r3 cause usually clear uncollected fights unscathed with suicides
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Yes, she's a good champ.
    I don’t think anyone actually thinks she’s garbage. But when people vote that to be cheeky it gives the illusion that she’s underrated.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    undecided.
    Personally I absolutely hate her. But she's not bad
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    undecided.

I don’t think anyone actually thinks she’s garbage. But when people vote that to be cheeky it gives the illusion that she’s underrated.

This
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    undecided.

Oh, she isnt underrated.
    But she isn’t garbage either.
    But she isn’t godnak either
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Yes, she's a good champ.
    Better question: does @Masterpuff ’s opinion legitimately underrate Elsa?

:D:D:D

Dr. Zola
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    no, she's garbage.

Oh, she isnt underrated.
    But she isn’t garbage either.
    Nah she isnt, but there wasnt an “Id rather use BPCW” opinion option either.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Yes, she's a good champ.
    Took my 5-star to rank 5 and she has been a lot of fun for me. And even though I have since acquired some of the more popular skill Champions, I still rely on her the most because she's also the only one that's at Max Sig
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes, she's a good champ.
    She was my first 4 star i used till i reached 5.2
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Yes, she's a good champ.
    Controversial. She's good.... Not the best though... She can do decent work for you though but you could just use a better skill champ so... yeah
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Yes, she's a good champ.
    The thing is you don't have enough options on your poll so many people might vote garbage just for that.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Yes, she's a good champ.
    I was willing to take her to r3, can’t say I regret it at all
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Yes, she's a good champ.
    Here comes the 5th great ninja war
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Yes, she's a good champ.
    2022 and people still sleep on Elsa? Smh
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Yes, she's a good champ.
    I can't tell if I'm playing the same game as everyone else after reading some of the opinions posted on this forum.

Not the best champ, far from the worst. Better than most.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Yes, she's a good champ.
    I didn't expect there to be so much debate, but I enjoy using her.
    And in the end, all that matters is your own opinion.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Yes, she's a good champ.
    Omg , here we go again .... for like the 133654788457th time in this forum *sighs*.