**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Profile Pics - could we get a rerun at least?

Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 352 ★★★
Very sad to see no pfps this month. Wouldn’t it be easy to at least rerun some of the old ones? Thanos, Doom and some of the best sellers or fan faves? @Kabam Miike could this be done pretty easy? Any reason pfps we’re cut this month?

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Miike you did it!! Thank you!! 🙏🏼
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    When the gifting event comes back, I want to be able to give someone a profile picture.
  • Options
    ErothEroth Posts: 24

so we can return profile pics now?
  • Options
    Eroth said:

so we can return profile pics now?
    Rerun not return
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

WEdid it.
    Communism intensifies
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 152
    I am sure I never saw og Guillotine profile pic in 2-3 years I can be wrong but I maybe right because I continuously check the pfs store but I didn't saw any of Guillotine pfs yet 😭 The Only Champ I love the most in this game. So can we have get og Guillotine pfs anytime soon 🙂 also bringing all emotes for purchase price would be a great idea
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can make this happen for us 🙏🏼

And no @ShashankGupta i don’t recall ever seeing a premium pfp for Guilly so she should come around
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    NEXTON said:

Holy necro

Hahahah, all I seen was the MARCH so I'm here thinking "why does he think it's a necropolis thread" and then I seen the year....
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 109

Unfortunately, it's not something that's very easy to do.

I'm very happy to see that other people enjoy Profile Pics as much as I do. We didn't realize that not having them this month would lead to people missing them as much as they do, and we've noted that for the future.

I love the idea of rerunning PFPs and want to do it in the future, but the problem that we have right now is that there is no way for the game to display or know if you have a certain Profile picture or not, and could result in players buying the same one again and not getting anything for it. This is something we want to solve so that we can do reruns.

So, unfortunately, it's not something we can do this time, but it is on our list to address in the future.

Can we get a purple Dr strange one please
  • Options
    BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Posts: 103
    We need a flannel or plaid profile pic. For a winter event of something
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    edited March 22

WEdid it.
    Really sorry for returning to this

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 359 ★★
    What happened to the BG gifs?!?
    One could buy new ones in the store...but can't find them anymore… would buy IM that does calculations…. for when i face cheaters 👻
  • Options
    @Vegeta9001 well when Kabam Miike managed to get old pfp to return, emotes were not a thing. And since we have those now I was wondering if they could get similar treatment.
    So the topic makes sense to revisit 😁
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Profile pic awakening…😳😳

Max sig, ascended
  • Options
    BamajdBamajd Posts: 72
    Run the gauntlet one again
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Please can we get one for morbius his my favorite champ in the game
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I just want a Thorcat profile pic. I would gladly pat the 500 units for that one. 🥲
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    Talking about profile pics that free knull profile pic which we get on 120 solo milestones looks fire ngl🔥